Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Cooking Tanzania’s favorite dish French fries mashed up with eggs (zege) recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Cooking Tanzania’s favorite dish French fries mashed up with eggs (zege) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Cooking Tanzania’s favorite dish French fries mashed up with eggs (zege) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Choice.
Healthy eating is today a good deal more popular than it used to be and rightfully so. The overall economy is impacted by the number of people who suffer from conditions such as hypertension, which is directly associated with poor eating habits. There are more and more campaigns to try to get us to follow a more healthy way of living and yet it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is not good for our health. It is likely that many people believe it will take lots of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to how they live. It is possible, however, to make a few minor changes that can start to make a positive impact to our everyday eating habits.
You can see results without removing foods from your diet or make huge changes right away. It’s not a bad idea if you wish to make considerable changes, but the most vital thing is to gradually switch to making healthier eating choices. As you get used to the taste of these foods, you will discover that you’re eating more healthily than before. As with many other habits, change takes place over a period of time and as soon as a new way of eating becomes part of who you are, you won’t feel the need to go back to your old diet.
All in all, it is not hard to start making healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to cooking tanzania’s favorite dish french fries mashed up with eggs (zege) recipe. You can have cooking tanzania’s favorite dish french fries mashed up with eggs (zege) using 13 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Cooking Tanzania’s favorite dish French fries mashed up with eggs (zege):
- Provide of Preparing the French fries.
- Prepare 4 of round potatoes.
- You need 1/2 (1 liter) of cooking oil.
- You need 1 tea spoon of salt.
- Provide 1 tea spoon of Garlic ginger paste.
- You need of Preparing the dish.
- Take 3 of eggs.
- You need 1 of onion.
- Get 1 of carrot.
- Get 1/2-1 of red pepper.
- Provide 1 table spoon of yoghurt.
- Provide 3 of table spoons of butter.
- Get 1 of coke (coca cola).
Instructions to make Cooking Tanzania’s favorite dish French fries mashed up with eggs (zege):
- Prepare the potatoes, wash in clean water. The pour out the water and add 1 teaspoon of salt and 1 teaspoon of garlic.
- Fry them. To have your perfect French fries.
- Prepare your carrots, onions, and red pepper. Put the eggs in the bowl..
- Put butter in the bowl and let it melt. Once it does in the order put onions, carrots, and red pepper. Wait for 10 seconds then add the eggs. Then stir.
- Let it settle for 45 seconds then reduce the heat to half, assuming you are using a normal cooking stove..
- Add the yoghurt to the mix through out. Wait for a minute or two.
- Turn the mixture up side down to cook both sides of the dish. Let it set for 2 minute or 3 with minimum heat..
- Turn it back to check if both sides are evenly cooked. The process are similar to cooking Spanish eggs..
- Serve it to a plate add salt and paper. On top it's often taken with ketchup, mayonnaise,.
If you find this Cooking Tanzania’s favorite dish French fries mashed up with eggs (zege) recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.