Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best French Toast Sticks recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to French Toast Sticks recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Thing To Follow.
Healthy eating is now a lot more popular than before and rightfully so. The overall economy is impacted by the number of people who are dealing with health problems such as high blood pressure, which is directly linked to poor eating habits. Even though we’re incessantly being encouraged to adopt healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not beneficial for us. A lot of people typically think that healthy diets require a great deal of work and will significantly change the way they live and eat. In reality, though, merely making a few small changes can positively impact daily eating habits.
The first change you need to make is to pay more attention to what you purchase when you do your food shopping as it is likely that you have the tendency to pick up many of the things without thinking. For example, if you have cereal for breakfast, do you ever stop to see what the sugar and salt content is before buying? A good healthy alternative can be porridge oats which have been proven to be good for your heart and can give you good sustainable energy every day. Add fruits or spices to improve the flavor and now you have a breakfast that can be a normal part of your new healthy eating regimen.
Hence, it should be somewhat obvious that it’s not at all difficult to add healthy eating to your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to french toast sticks recipe. To cook french toast sticks you only need 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook French Toast Sticks:
- You need 6 slices of bread.
- Provide 2 of eggs.
- Get 100 ml of milk.
- Use 4 tablespoons of melted butter.
- Use 1 tablespoon of vanilla essence.
- Take 1 tablespoon of cinnamon powder.
- Get 1 tablespoon of sugar.
- Prepare of Topping.
- Prepare of Icing sugar, sifted.
- Get of Or cinnamon powder + brown sugar.
- Take of Or any bread spread eg. Honey.
Steps to make French Toast Sticks:
- Grease your baking tray with 1 tablespoon of melted butter and set aside. Preheat your oven for 15 minutes at 180°C..
- Add eggs, milk, sugar, vanilla, cinnamon and 3 tablespoons of melted butter into a bowl and whisk them together..
- Cut your bread slices into strips..
- Dip the slices of bread into the egg custard and arrange them onto your baking tray. I put them up straight cause my tray was small and it also helps cook evenly..
- Bake for 25 minutes and top with sifted icing sugar..
- Alternatively, you can use honey instead of icing sugar or any of your favourite bread spreads. You can also mix cinnamon powder and brown sugar in a bowl and sprinkle on top immediately it's out of the oven and still hot to help retain it's flavour..
If you find this French Toast Sticks recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.