Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Sweet French toast recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Sweet French toast recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Sweet French toast recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Energy Enhancing Snacks.
Healthy eating helps bring about a feeling of health and wellbeing. Increasing our consumption of well balanced meals while decreasing the intake of unhealthy types contributes to a more wholesome feeling. A salad helps us feel better than a piece of pizza (physically at any rate). Deciding on healthier food choices can be difficult if it is snack time. Shopping for snack foods can be a difficult task because you have a great number of options. Why not try some of the following nutritious snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
When searching for a convenient healthy snack, make sure you remember about yogurt. Eating yogurt in place of a wholesome larger lunch isn’t a good idea. You can’t beat yogurt whenever it comes to a healthy snack though. It is made up of a lot of calcium, proteins, and B vitamins. Yogurt is very easy for the human body to digest and, based on the type of culture utilized to make the yogurt youre eating, can also help manage your digestive system. Yogurt unites wonderfully with nuts and seeds. It’s an excellent method to take pleasure in a flavorful snack without having too much sugar.
A large variety of instant health snacks is easily available. Choosing to live a healthy lifestyle can be as uncomplicated as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to sweet french toast recipe. To make sweet french toast you need 8 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Sweet French toast:
- Use 2-3 of size 7 Henergy Cage Free eggs.
- Use 1 cup of milk.
- You need 1/4 teaspoon of cinnamon.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of vanilla essence.
- Take 1 tablespoon of sugar.
- You need 1-2 tablespoons of vegetable oil or butter.
- Prepare 4 slices of toast bread.
- You need of Summer berries.
Instructions to make Sweet French toast:
- Beat the eggs, milk, cinnamon, vanilla and sugar together in a bowl until well blended. Heat the oil or butter a non stick frying pan until it is hot but not smoking. Dip slices of bread quickly into the egg mixture, coating both sides being careful not to soak the bread..
- Fry the coated bread on both sides for 2 – 3 minutes on each side or until golden brown. Top with summer berries and serve immediately..
If you find this Sweet French toast recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.