Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Chicken Stir-Fry served with spiced rice recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Chicken Stir-Fry served with spiced rice recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken Stir-Fry served with spiced rice recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be A Chore.
Healthy eating is nowadays much more popular than before and rightfully so. There are a lot of diseases associated with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from diseases such as heart disease and hypertension. Although we’re incessantly being counseled to stick with healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not healthy for us. It is likely that a lot of people feel it will take a lot of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to the way they live. Contrary to that information, people can change their eating habits for the better by making some small changes.
These more wholesome food choices can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. For instance, monounsaturated fat like as olive oil can help counter the bad cholesterol in your diet. It is also a good source of Vitamin E which has numerous benefits and is also great for your skin. If you presently are consuming a lot of fresh fruits and veggies, you may want to think about where you’re buying them and if it’s the best source. Organic foods are a great option and will reduce any possible exposure to deadly chemicals. If you can locate a good local supplier of fresh fruit and leafy greens, you can also ingest foods that have not lost their nutrients as a result of storage or not being picked at the right time.
Therefore, it should be fairly obvious that it’s not at all hard to add healthy eating to your everyday life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken stir-fry served with spiced rice recipe. You can have chicken stir-fry served with spiced rice using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken Stir-Fry served with spiced rice:
- Take 2 Tbsp of Cooking Oil.
- Take 1 of Onion.
- Prepare 4-6 of Chicken Breast Fillets (sliced).
- Take 1 kg of McCain French Stir-Fry.
- Provide 1 of Knorr Chicken Stock Pot.
- Provide of Salt and pepper for taste.
- Take 1 cup of Rice.
Instructions to make Chicken Stir-Fry served with spiced rice:
- Braise your onion until light golden brown.
- Add Chicken breasts with salt and pepper and add some water (actually very little), allow to cook and brown.
- Now add your Stir-Fry mix and cook for about 5-10mins.
- Once stir-fry looks semi ready (you'll need to judge yourself) add the chicken stock pot and allow to simmer on a low heat for another 5-10mins.
- Cook your rice seperately as you would normally, and just add spices, I have used spice for rice and some curry spice..
If you find this Chicken Stir-Fry served with spiced rice recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.