Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Hash Brown Bacon Casserole recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Hash Brown Bacon Casserole recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Hash Brown Bacon Casserole recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be Difficult.
Deciding to eat healthily has great benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. Poor diet is one factor in diseases such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can place a drain on the economy. Although we’re constantly being encouraged to stick with healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not healthy for us. In all likelihood, most people think that it takes a great deal of work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically alter their way of life. In reality, however, simply making a couple of modest changes can positively impact daily eating habits.
These types of changes are easy to accomplish with all types of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you use on bread. Olive oil is a monounsaturated fat which can help to lower bad cholesterol. Olive oil is also a rich source of Vitamin E which has numerous benefits and is also good for your skin. It may be that you already feel that you eat fruit and vegetables but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you get these. If at all possible, try buying organic produce that has not been sprayed with harmful chemical substances. Finding a local supplier of fresh produce will give you the option of consuming foods that still contain almost all of the nutrients which are oftentimes lost when produce has been kept in storage before selling it.
As you can see, it’s not at all difficult to begin integrating healthy eating into your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to hash brown bacon casserole recipe. You can have hash brown bacon casserole using 13 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Hash Brown Bacon Casserole:
- Use 3 medium of Potatoes.
- Take 1 of Onion.
- Use 1/2 of Green pepper.
- Provide 1 packages of Streaky bacon.
- You need 100 grams of Button mushrooms.
- Prepare 200 ml of Sour cream.
- Get of Cheddar cheese.
- Take of Salt.
- Take of Black pepper.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Basil fresh. Chopped finely.
- Take 2 tsp of French chives.
- Prepare 6 large of eggs.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Fresh cream or milk.
Instructions to make Hash Brown Bacon Casserole:
- Preheat oven to 150°F C. In a skillet, fry bacon. ( if it's streaky, it should produce its own fat, you shouldn't need to add any oil) set aside. Slice mushrooms and fry in bacon drippings. Peel and grate potato and onion. Mix in sour cream immediately so that the potato doesn't go brown. Add salt and pepper to taste. Grease an ovenproof dish with spray and cook. Turn potato and onion mix into bowl. Pat down. Chop bacon up and press over the top of potato mixture. Add mushrooms and chopped green pepper. Sprinkle herbs on top. Lightly beat eggs and fresh cream or milk. Add salt and pepper to taste to beaten egg. Pour slowly over potato mixture. Sprinkle grated cheddar cheese on top liberally. Cover with tin foil and bake for 50 minutes. Remove foil, turn oven up to 180 and bake for further 15 minutes until well set and cheese is brown.
If you find this Hash Brown Bacon Casserole recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.