Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best French Beans and Potato Fry with Onions recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to French Beans and Potato Fry with Onions recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Option.
Deciding to eat healthily has great benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. There are a number of diseases related to a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from diseases such as heart disease and high blood pressure. There are more and more efforts to try to get us to adopt a more healthy lifestyle and still it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is often bad for our health. People typically think that healthy diets require much work and will significantly change the way they live and eat. It is possible, however, to make several minor changes that can start to make a positive impact to our daily eating habits.
These more nutritious food choices can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. For instance, monounsaturated fat such as olive oil can help to offset the bad cholesterol in your diet. Olive oil can likewise be healthy for your skin since it is a superb source of vitamin E. If you presently eat a lot of fresh fruits and vegetables, you may want to think about where you’re buying them and if it’s the best source. If at all possible, go for organic produce that has not been sprayed with deadly chemicals. You will be sure that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can find a local supplier because you will be able to purchase the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest.
All in all, it is easy to begin to make healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to french beans and potato fry with onions recipe. To cook french beans and potato fry with onions you need 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make French Beans and Potato Fry with Onions:
- Prepare 250 grams of French beans chopped to 1" size.
- Take 1 of medium potato chopped length wise.
- Prepare 1 of large onion chopped and fried.
- Get 2 of green chilli slit.
- Take 1/3 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Use as per taste of Salt.
- You need 1/3 tsp of ponch phutan.
- You need 1 pinch of black pepper powder.
- Use 1/3 tsp of dry ginger powder.
- Provide 1/4 tsp of chaat masala.
- Get As required of Oil to cook.
Steps to make French Beans and Potato Fry with Onions:
- Mix turmeric with chopped beans and potatoes and cook in microwave for 5 minutes..
- Heat oil, add ponch ptutan and allow to splutter. Add half cooked beans and potato and fry further adding salt as needed..
- When cooked, add dry ginger powder, pepper and chaat masala and mix well. Cook covered for two minutes on low flame..
- Garnish with fried onion, fried fresh chili and green coriander. Serve hot with roti/rice.
If you find this French Beans and Potato Fry with Onions recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.