Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect French bean onion soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to French bean onion soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Energy Snacks.
We are all aware that having healthy snacks can help us really feel better within our bodies. Increasing our consumption of sensible foods while decreasing the intake of unhealthy types plays a part in a more balanced feeling. A salad tends to make us feel a lot better than a piece of pizza (physically at any rate). Sometimes it’s hard to find healthy foods for snacks between meals. Shopping for snacks can be a challenge because you have so many options. Here are a handful of healthy snacks that can be used when you need a fast pick me up.
Eating almonds is a wonderful alternative as long as you don’t possess a nut allergy. Almonds are sometimes considered a super food because they’re packed full of things that help boost our energy while keeping us healthy. These types of nuts contain plenty of vitamins E, B2, and manganese. Tryptophan, an enzyme also found in turkey that triggers drowsiness, is available in almonds. But when you eat almonds, you won’t feel like you need to sleep a while. These nuts loosen up the muscles and supply a general sense of comfort. From time to time eating almonds can even be a mood booster!
You don’t have to look far to locate a wide selection of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Being healthier doesnt need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite uncomplicated.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to french bean onion soup recipe. You can have french bean onion soup using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare French bean onion soup:
- Take 4 tbsp of chopped frenchbeans.
- Get 3 tbsp of chopped onion.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of chopped cabbage.
- Provide 2 Tbsp of chopped coriander.
- Use 1/4 tsp of garlic.
- Prepare 1/8 tsp of pepper powder.
- You need as per your taste of Salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of olive oil.
Instructions to make French bean onion soup:
- Heat oil in a pan,saute onion n garlic first then saute cabbage and french beans.,add pepper and salt n mix well.Add 3/4 bowl water n let it cook.Switch off the flame after 1 minute..
- When it cools,grind it to make fine puree.,add water to adjust its consistency..
- Add chopped coriander and grind it..
- Serve hot..
If you find this French bean onion soup recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.