Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect French Caramelised Onion Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to French Caramelised Onion Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Option.
Deciding to eat healthily offers many benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. There are many illnesses linked with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from conditions such as heart disease and hypertension. Everywhere you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy way of life but on the other hand, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a terrible way. It is likely that a lot of people believe it will take a lot of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to the way they live. In reality, though, simply making a few minor changes can positively impact everyday eating habits.
One way to address this to begin seeing some results is to understand that you do not need to alter everything instantly or that you need to altogether eliminate certain foods from your diet. Even more important than wholly modifying your diet is simply substituting healthy eating choices whenever you can. Sooner or later, you will probably discover that you will eat more and more healthy food as your taste buds get accustomed to the change. Over time, your eating habits will change and your new eating habits will entirely replace the way you ate in the past.
To sum up, it is not difficult to start making healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to french caramelised onion soup recipe. To cook french caramelised onion soup you need 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook French Caramelised Onion Soup:
- You need 50 grams of butter.
- Take 4 of white onions thinly sliced.
- Use 1 tsp of garlic paste.
- Prepare 100 ml of non alcoholic white wine (or alcoholic white wine).
- Prepare 1 litre of good quality beef stock.
- You need of Small french baguette.
- Provide 1 of garlic clove to rub on croutons.
- Get 100 grams of grated gruyere cheese.
- Take of Salt and pepper.
- Prepare of Chopped parsley.
Steps to make French Caramelised Onion Soup:
- Melt the butter in a wide saucepan (this gives to onions space to caramelise beautifully) and gently fry the onions and garlic paste over a very low heat for as long as time allows….to get the best flavour out of this dish, never rush it and just be patient..
- Add your white wine to loosen your caramelised onions, bring to the boil and add your beef stock. Simmer gently. Make your croutons by slicing the baguette into thick portions, toast the bread both sides and rub with a clove of slightly crushed garlic. Under the hot grill melt your cheese, I like mine just on the point of melting, but it’s down to your preference..
- Taste your soup for seasoning, add salt & pepper to your liking. Ladle the soup into bowls, place your croutons on top and scatter with fresh chopped parsley..
If you find this French Caramelised Onion Soup recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.