Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Baked French Toasts / Rabanadas no Frono recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Baked French Toasts / Rabanadas no Frono recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be Difficult.
Healthy eating is today much more popular than it used to be and rightfully so. Poor diet is a leading factor in illnesses such as heart disease and hypertension which can place a drain on the economy. Everywhere you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy way of living but but then, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a bad way. In all likelihood, most people believe that it takes a great deal of work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically alter their way of life. It is possible, however, to make a few minor changes that can start to make a positive impact to our everyday eating habits.
To see results, it is definitely not a requirement to drastically modify your eating habits. If you would like to commit to a wholesale change, that is fine but the main thing at first is to try to see to it that you are making more healthy eating choices. Soon enough, you will discover that you actually prefer to eat healthy foods after you have eaten that way for a while. As you stick to your habit of eating healthier foods, you will see that you no longer wish to eat the old diet.
Thus, it should be somewhat obvious that it’s not at all hard to add healthy eating to your everyday life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to baked french toasts / rabanadas no frono recipe. You can cook baked french toasts / rabanadas no frono using 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Baked French Toasts / Rabanadas no Frono:
- You need Half of cup Sugar.
- Use 1 of Lemon zest.
- Use Half of cup brown sugar.
- You need 6 of Sliced bread.
- Get of Cinnamon powder.
- Provide 1 of ⁹Cinnamon stick.
- Provide 2 of eggs beaten.
- You need Table spoon of butter.
- Get Teaspoon of vanilla flavour.
- Prepare 50 cl of water.
Steps to make Baked French Toasts / Rabanadas no Frono:
- For the syrup add water sugar lemon zest and cinnamon boil for 15minutes covered.
- Let it cool and se aside.
- Spread butter or olive oil on an oven tray, then sprinkle with a mix of brown sugar and cinnamon..
- Make sure paking tray is well greased.
- Put a pan in low heat and wet the bread slices in the sugar syrup, drain lightly with the help of a spatula. Pass them through the beaten egg and place them on the tray.
- Sprinkle with the brown sugar and cinnamon mixture. Bake in a preheated oven at 190 ° C for 10 minutes. Enjoy.
- The dark colour is the effect of the mixture of brown sugar and cinnamon.
- Trying a recipe from Portugal is amazing. Thank you cookpad for making food to unite us. 🇳🇬🧡🇵🇹.
If you find this Baked French Toasts / Rabanadas no Frono recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.