Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best French Onion Chicken and Asparagus recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to French Onion Chicken and Asparagus recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Snacks that provide You Vitality.
Healthy and balanced eating encourages a feeling of well being. Increasing our intake of well balanced meals while lowering the intake of unhealthy ones plays a part in a more balanced feeling. Eating more fresh vegetables helps you feel a lot better than eating a slice of pizza. Sometimes it’s difficult to find healthy foods for treats between meals. You can spend several hours at the supermarket searching for the perfect snack foods to allow you to feel healthy. Why not try some of the following wholesome snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Eating almonds is a fantastic option as long as you don’t possess a nut allergy. Almonds provide a multitude of health advantages and are an excellent choice when you require a shot of energy. Almonds can be a natural source of B vitamins along with other vitamins and minerals. Tryptophan, an enzyme also present in turkey which induces drowsiness, is found in almonds. However, you may not need a nap after consuming almonds. These nuts relax the muscles and supply a general sense of peace. Almonds often provide a general increased sense of well-being.
A large selection of easy health snacks is easily available. Being healthier doesnt have to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite uncomplicated.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to french onion chicken and asparagus recipe. To make french onion chicken and asparagus you need 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook French Onion Chicken and Asparagus:
- You need 2-3 of boneless skinless chicken breast diced.
- Use of Dry packet of french onion soup mix.
- Provide 1 cup of low sodium chicken broth.
- Take 1/4 cup of dry white, or cooking wine.
- Use Bunch of Asparagus.
- Get 1 tbsp of corn starch.
Steps to make French Onion Chicken and Asparagus:
- In a saucepan, bring to a boil, chicken broth, and wine. Dump in soup mix and let simmer a few min. Remove from heat and set aside..
- In a large pan cook chicken untill done, add sauce and asparagus. Mix corn starch with 1-1 1/2 tbsp water and add to pan. Let simmer untill sauce thickens..
- Serve hot, goes well with mashed potatoes..
If you find this French Onion Chicken and Asparagus recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.