Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Slow cooked – Red Thai Beef Curry with Veggies recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Slow cooked – Red Thai Beef Curry with Veggies recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be Difficult.
The benefits of healthy eating are now being given more publicity than ever before and there are good reasons for this. Poor diet is one factor in health problems such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can place a drain on the economy. While we’re incessantly being encouraged to stick with healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not healthy for us. It is likely that many people feel it will take great effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to the way they live. Contrary to that information, people can alter their eating habits for the better by making several small changes.
In order to see results, it is definitely not a requirement to drastically modify your eating habits. It’s not a bad idea if you wish to make considerable changes, but the most crucial thing is to step by step switch to making healthier eating selections. Eventually, you will find that you actually prefer to ingest healthy foods after you have eaten that way for a while. As you continue your habit of eating healthier foods, you will discover that you will not wish to eat the old diet.
Thus, it should be somewhat obvious that it’s not at all difficult to add healthy eating to your life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to slow cooked – red thai beef curry with veggies recipe. You can have slow cooked – red thai beef curry with veggies using 14 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Slow cooked – Red Thai Beef Curry with Veggies:
- Use 1 kg of shin beef.
- Take 2 tbsp of sunflower oil.
- Get 2 of shallots sliced.
- Prepare 4 of heaped tbsp of red Thai curry paste.
- Use 1 of red pepper sliced.
- Use 1 1/2 tins of coconut milk.
- Use 2 tbsp of fish sauce.
- Provide 2 tbsp of Thai basil.
- You need 2 tbsp of caster sugar.
- Get 1 of beef stock cube (optional).
- Provide 1 tbsp of white miso (optional).
- You need 1 of courgette sliced in half moons.
- Get 1 of aubergine sliced.
- Prepare Handful of mange too.
Steps to make Slow cooked – Red Thai Beef Curry with Veggies:
- Cut and slice the shallots, heat a wok on a medium to high heat, add the sunflower oil, throw in the shallots and allow to soften..
- Next throw in the curry paste.Stir it around..
- Place the beef allow to sizzle, prepare the red pepper, throw in and add the coconut milk..
- Next add the fish sauce, basil and sugar..
- Stir it around, prepare and add the courgette..
- Add a lid and place in the oven, for three hours each hour lift out and give a stir for the final hour take the lid off and place back in the oven to simmer down the sauce..
- Griddle the aubergine and mange too!.
- Serve with rice, add on the griddled veggies, lime and coriander. Enjoy !.
If you find this Slow cooked – Red Thai Beef Curry with Veggies recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.