Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect French Onion Soup recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best French Onion Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to French Onion Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Strength Raising Snack foods.
Wholesome eating promotes a feeling of wellness. Increasing our daily allowance of well balanced meals while decreasing the intake of unhealthy types plays a role in a more wholesome feeling. A salad allows us to feel much better than a piece of pizza (physically in any case). Sometimes it’s hard to find healthy foods for something to eat between meals. Shopping for snack foods can be a difficult task because you have a great number of options. Why not try one of the following healthy snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Have a shot at eating almonds unless you are afflicted by nut allergies. Almonds are often considered a super food because they are packed full of things which help boost our vigor while keeping us healthy. Almonds are a natural source of B vitamins as well as other vitamins and minerals. Tryptophan, an enzyme also found in turkey which induces drowsiness, is available in almonds. In the case of almonds, however, they wont allow you to really miss a nap. Instead they will merely help your muscles and digestive tract relax while also helping you feel less burned out. Occasionally eating almonds can also be a mood increaser!
You will not have to look far to locate a wide variety of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. When you make the decision to be healthy, it’s uncomplicated to find what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to french onion soup recipe. To make french onion soup you only need 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare French Onion Soup:
- Use 4 of Brown Onions *thinly sliced.
- Provide 30 g of Butter *OR Olive Oil 2 tablespoons.
- Get 4 cups of Chicken/Beef/Vegetable Stock.
- Get 1/2 cup of White Wine *optional.
- Provide of Salt.
- Prepare of Freshly Ground Black Pepper.
- You need 8 slices of Baguette (French Stick).
- Use of Tasty Cheese OR Parmesan Cheese 1/4 cup each serving *grated.
Instructions to make French Onion Soup:
- Place Onion and Butter in a large heat-proof bowl and cover with a large plate. Heat for 3 minutes, mix, and heat 2 more minutes. Mix and heat extra 2 more minutes..
- Carefully transfer the onion to a large sauce pan or a pot, cook over medium heat, stirring occasionally, turn down the heat if needed, until caramelised and browned..
- Add Stock and Wine (*optional), and bring to the boil. Simmer, uncovered, for 5 to 10 minutes. Season with Salt and Pepper..
- Preheat the over to 200C or the grill on medium-high. Divide the soup to oven-safe serving bowls and place 2 slices of bread in each bowl. Sprinkle the cheese evenly over the bread..
- Place the bowls on the baking tray, cook in the oven or under the grill until the cheese is melted and golden..
- Remove carefully from the oven or the grill, and let cool for a few minutes otherwise you will burn your tongue! Serve on heatproof small plate..
If you find this French Onion Soup recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.