Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Brad's french onion pork chop bake recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Brad's french onion pork chop bake recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be Difficult.
Healthy eating is today a great deal more popular than before and rightfully so. The overall economy is affected by the number of individuals who are dealing with conditions such as hypertension, which is directly related to poor eating habits. While we’re constantly being counseled to follow healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not good for us. Most people typically think that healthy diets require much work and will significantly alter the way they live and eat. Contrary to that information, people can alter their eating habits for the better by carrying out a few modest changes.
One way to approach this to start seeing some results is to realize that you do not have to change everything straightaway or that you have to altogether do away with certain foods from your diet. It’s not a bad idea if you desire to make major changes, but the most vital thing is to gradually switch to making healthier eating selections. Eventually, you will discover that you actually prefer to consume healthy foods after you have eaten that way for a while. Over time, your eating habits will change and your new eating habits will totally replace the way you ate in the past.
Obviously, it’s easy to start incorporating healthy eating into your life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to brad's french onion pork chop bake recipe. To make brad's french onion pork chop bake you need 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Brad's french onion pork chop bake:
- You need 4 cups of prepared rice.
- Get 4 of large pork chops.
- You need 3 cans of Campbell's french onion soup.
- Get 2 of small sweet onions, cut into thin strips.
- Get of Garlic powder and Montreal steak seasoning.
- You need 1 tbs of minced garlic.
- Prepare 3 tbs of butter.
- Take 1 tbs of oil.
- Take 1/4 cup of dry red wine.
- You need 1/8 cup of whiskey.
- You need 8 slices of swiss cheese.
Steps to make Brad's french onion pork chop bake:
- Heat oil in a lg frying pan over medium high heat..
- Sear chops for one to two minutes a side. Until they get a nice golden brown. While in the pan, sprinkle both sides with garlic powder and Montreal steak seasoning..
- When chops are seared on both sides, remove to a plate. Deglaze pan with red wine. Cook 2 minutes. Add soup to pan and mix well. Remove from heat..
- Meanwhile, heat butter in another pan over medium low heat. Add onions. Sauté until the carmelize. Stir often..
- A couple minutes before they are done, add minced garlic, and whiskey. Stir to deglaze pan. Add to pan of soup..
- Place prepared rice in the bottom of a 10×15 baking dish. Spread evenly. Place pork chops on top. Evenly spread soup mix over that. Bake at 400 degrees for 20 minutes..
- Lay cheese slices over the top and return to oven for 5-8 minutes..
- Plate and serve. I served with garlic Texas toast. Enjoy..
If you find this Brad's french onion pork chop bake recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.