Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Homemade French Onion Soup recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Homemade French Onion Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Homemade French Onion Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Wholesome Power Goodies.
Healthy and balanced eating encourages a feeling of well being. We have a tendency to feel way less gross after we increase our consumption of wholesome foods and decrease our consumption of junk foods. Eating more fresh vegetables helps you feel much better than eating a piece of pizza. This is usually a problem, nonetheless, in terms of eating between snacks. Shopping for snack foods can be a difficult task because you have so many options. Here are some healthy snacks that can be used when you need an instant pick me up.
For anybody who is not sensitive to nuts, try consuming some almonds! Almonds offer a multitude of health advantages and are an excellent choice when you really need a shot of energy. These types of nuts have quite a lot of vitamins E, B2, and manganese. Tryptophan, an enzyme also present in turkey that triggers drowsiness, is present in almonds. But whenever you eat almonds, you don’t feel like you must sleep a while. These nuts relax the muscles and provide a general sense of peace. Sometimes eating almonds can also be a mood booster!
A large selection of quick health snacks is easily obtainable. When you make the decision to be healthy, it’s simple to find exactly what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to homemade french onion soup recipe. To cook homemade french onion soup you only need 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Homemade French Onion Soup:
- Take 1 1/2 pounds of onion.
- Use 2 tbsp of Butter.
- Take 2 tbsp of Oil.
- Prepare 4 cups of Beef Broth.
- Take 1/4 cup of Balsamic Vinegar.
- Take 1 tbsp of or 2 sprigs Thyme.
- Get of Mozzarella Cheese.
- Provide of Salt and Pepper.
Steps to make Homemade French Onion Soup:
- Chop onions, and combine butter and oil. Put into slow cooker on high for 6 hours or low for 10 hours. 1 1/2 pounds is around 5 small onions or 3 large onions..
- Once onions are soft and are slightly brown, put in 4 cups beef broth, balsamic vinegar, and thyme. Cook on high for 3-4 hours or 6 hours on low..
- Serve in bowl and sprinkle mozzarella cheese on top..
- Serve hot and enjoy!!.
If you find this Homemade French Onion Soup recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.