Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Baked French Onion recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Baked French Onion recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Option.
The benefits of healthy eating are these days being given more publicity than ever before and there are many reasons for this. The overall economy is affected by the number of men and women who are dealing with conditions such as hypertension, which is directly linked to poor eating habits. There are more and more efforts to try to get us to adopt a more healthy way of living and still it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is not good for our health. In all likelihood, most people assume that it takes a lot of work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically alter their lifestyle. It is possible, though, to make some simple changes that can start to make a positive impact to our everyday eating habits.
The first change you can make is to pay more attention to what you buy when you do your food shopping because it is likely that you are inclined to pick up many of the things without thinking. For example, most likely you have never checked the box of your favorite cereal to see its sugar content. One wholesome option that can give you a positive start to your day is oatmeal. Mix in fruits or spices to improve the flavor and now you have a breakfast that can become a regular part of your new healthy eating plan.
Obviously, it’s easy to start integrating healthy eating into your life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to baked french onion recipe. To make baked french onion you only need 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Baked French Onion:
- Get 1 large of white onion, with core removed.
- Prepare 1 of beef bouillon cube.
- Use 1 of Salt & Pepper.
- Take 1 dash of Garlic powder.
- Provide 5 of pads of butter.
- Provide 1 tsp of olive oil, extra virgin.
Steps to make Baked French Onion:
- Preheat oven 375°.
- Cut onion in 4's, but still leave intact. Do not cut all the way through..
- Core the middle carefully with a paring knife. And place bouillon cube in the center..
- Drizzle with olive oil. Add all other seasonings..
- Smear butter in all layers of onion and on top of onion..
- place in foil and wrap it up. Place in oven safe dish and bake about 45 mins or until the onion is tender when poked with a fork. Enjoy..
If you find this Baked French Onion recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.