Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Copycat Panera Bread French Onion Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Copycat Panera Bread French Onion Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Treats that offer You Vitality.
Wholesome eating promotes a feeling of health and wellbeing. Whenever we eat more healthy snacks and a smaller amount of the bad ones we usually feel much better. A salad allows us to feel a lot better than a piece of pizza (physically in any case). Sometimes it’s tough to find healthier foods for something to eat between meals. Finding snacks that really help us feel better and enhance our stamina often involves lots of shopping and meticulous reading of labels. There’s nothing like one of these simple healthy foods when you need an energy-boosting snack.
If you might be looking for a fast snack, you can’t go drastically wrong with a whole grain one. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread together with some protein will maintain you until it’s time for lunch. When you have to have a fast snack on your way out the door, do not forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Make the shift from refined products such as white bread to the healthier whole grain choices.
There are lots of healthy snack foods you can choose that don’t involve a lot of preparation or searching. When you make the decision to be healthy, it’s simple to find what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to copycat panera bread french onion soup recipe. To cook copycat panera bread french onion soup you only need 17 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Copycat Panera Bread French Onion Soup:
- Use 4 tbsp of Butter.
- Get 4 medium of Vadilia sweet onions.
- Take 2 can of Beef broth.
- You need 1 cup of Chicken broth.
- Take 1 3/4 cup of Water.
- Get 3 tbsp of Ketchup.
- Take 3 tbsp of Flour or Wondra.
- You need 1 1/2 tsp of Course ground black pepper.
- Provide 1 1/2 tsp of Salt.
- Use 1/4 tsp of Dried thyme.
- Provide 1/4 tsp of Garlic powder.
- Provide 1 1/2 tbsp of Worcestershire.
- Provide of garnish.
- Provide 1 bunch of Parsley.
- Get 1 loaf of Crusty french bread.
- You need 1 lb of Thinly sliced Gruyere cheese.
- Provide 1 of Butter.
Steps to make Copycat Panera Bread French Onion Soup:
- Melt 4 TBS butter in a large stock pot, when melted, add the thinly sliced onions (no longer than an inch in lengh) to the pot and sauté on medium high heat for approx 20/25 minutes until the onions turn brown and soft..
- Once the onions are soft, mix the flour and water together and slowly pour into the onion mixture stirring constantly yielding a thick consistency. Next add the remaining ingredients (but not the garnish) and stir . Heat soup until it's lightly boiling, reduce heat and simmer uncovered for 20 to 25 minutes..
- In the mean time to make the croutons, slice the French bread thinly (no thicker then a 1/2 inch). Butter the top side and stick under the broiler until the tops turn brown. Once the soup is done, ladle in an oven safe bowl. Add a few of the bread pieces on top and cover with the cheese. Put back in the broiler until the cheese is bubbly and melted and brown. Add fresh parsley on top before serving..
If you find this Copycat Panera Bread French Onion Soup recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.