Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Honey and French onion baked fried chicken recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Honey and French onion baked fried chicken recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Honey and French onion baked fried chicken recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Energy Raising Snack foods.
We are all aware that having healthy snacks can help us feel better inside our bodies. Whenever we eat more healthy meals and a lesser amount of of the unhealthy ones we typically feel much better. A little bit of pizza will not make you feel as healthy as consuming a fresh green salad. This is often a problem, however, with regards to eating between goodies. You can spend numerous hours at the supermarket searching for an ideal snack foods to make you feel healthy. Why not try some of the following healthy snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Whole grain foods are an excellent choice for a fast healthy snack. Starting your day with a piece of whole grain bread toasted can give you that additional boost you need to get going. Chips and crackers produced from whole grains can be great for quick snack foods to eat on the go. Make the change from refined products just like white bread to the healthier whole grain alternatives.
A large variety of quick health snacks is easily available. Choosing to live a healthy life style can be as easy as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to honey and french onion baked fried chicken recipe. To cook honey and french onion baked fried chicken you only need 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Honey and French onion baked fried chicken:
- Provide 1 packages of chicken legs.
- Use 2 cup of all-purpose flour.
- Use 1/3 cup of honey.
- Take 1 packages of french onion dip.
- Provide 1 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of black pepper.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of crushed red pepper.
- Provide 1 tsp of onion powder.
- You need 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of butter.
- Get 1 cup of vegetable oil.
Steps to make Honey and French onion baked fried chicken:
- Preheat oven to 400 and put about 1 cup of veg oil in pan and butter..
- Rinse chicken in cold water.
- Mix flour, pepper, salt, garlic powder, onion powder, French onion dip and crushes red pepper together and put in a gallon size ziploc and shake..
- Put chicken in bag and shake one piece at a time works best..
- After you have battered each piece rub honey on each piece generously..
- One at a time re batter the chicken..
- Put chicken in oven and bake for about 60 min. Flipping chicken ever 10 min or so until done. Time depending on size of chicken legs..
If you find this Honey and French onion baked fried chicken recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.