Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect French onion soup recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect French onion soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to French onion soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Option.
The benefits of healthy eating are these days being given more publicity than ever before and there are good reasons for doing this. There are a lot of health conditions associated with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from conditions such as heart disease and high blood pressure. While we’re constantly being counseled to adopt healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not beneficial for us. In all likelihood, a lot of people think that it takes too much work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically alter their way of life. It is possible, however, to make several simple changes that can start to make a difference to our everyday eating habits.
These changes are possible with all types of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you put on bread. Olive oil, for example, has monounsaturated fats which are basically good fats that fight the effects of bad cholesterol. It also has vitamin E which is great for your skin, among other things. It might be that you already think that you consume fruit and vegetables but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you get these. If at all possible, try to buy organic produce that has not been sprayed with poisonous pesticides. Searching for a local supplier of fresh fruits and veggies will give you the choice of eating foods that still have most of the nutrients which are often lost when produce has been kept in storage before selling it.
Evidently, it’s not difficult to start incorporating healthy eating into your daily routine.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to french onion soup recipe. You can cook french onion soup using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook French onion soup:
- Get 5 of different types of onions. ones that you like.
- Provide 1 pinch of salt and pepper to taste.
- Take 3-4 cans of beef broth.
- Use 1 of a healthy squirts of worcetshire.
- You need 2 cloves of garlic.
- Get 2 of tblspn of salted butter.
- Take 1 of croutons or crusty bread.
- You need 1 of swiss, provolone, or gruyere cheese. whatever floats your boat.
Instructions to make French onion soup:
- When they are good. Add beef broth or stock.
- Squirt Worcestershire in. Yum!.
- Let simmer for 2 or so hours and your house will smell like heaven.
- When ready add soup to ramiken top with bread and melt your cheese in your oven. I do 450 until cheese is gooey and brown and bubbly.
If you find this French onion soup recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.