Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect "Baked French Onion" Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to "Baked French Onion" Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Strength Boosting Treats.
Healthy and balanced eating helps bring about a feeling of well being. We tend to feel way less gross when we increase our daily allowance of nutritious foods and lower our consumption of processed foods. Eating fresh vegetables helps you feel much better than eating a slice of pizza. This is usually a problem, nonetheless, with regards to eating between meals. Finding goodies that really help us feel better and enhance our stamina often involves lots of shopping and meticulous reading of labels. Why not try one of many following healthy snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Certain foods made from whole grains are excellent for a quick snack. A bit of whole wheat toast, for example is a great snack in the early morning. Chips and crackers produced from whole grains can be excellent for quick snack foods to eat on the go. Make the shift from refined products such as white bread to the healthier whole grain choices.
A large assortment of easy health snacks is easily obtainable. When you make the decision to be healthy, it’s uncomplicated to find what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to "baked french onion" soup recipe. To make "baked french onion" soup you only need 9 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare "Baked French Onion" Soup:
- Get 4 of Onions.
- Prepare 96 oz of (3- 32 oz. containers) beef broth or beef stock.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of worcestershire sauce.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of thyme.
- Use 1 of bay leaf.
- Get 4 tbsp of butter.
- Get 1 of salt and pepper.
- Use 1 of french bread.
- Get 1 of freshly shredded cheese of your choice. I used alehouse cheddar.
Instructions to make "Baked French Onion" Soup:
- Slice onions.
- On medium high heat, melt 4 tablespoons of butter in pot and put all onions in. Salt and pepper thoroughly..
- Stir occasionally until unions get soft and brown. About 30-45 minutes..
- Add Worcestershire sause, thyme and bay leaf while cooking the onions..
- When browned, add in all the broth. Stir well and let simmer for a couple hours..
- Slice thin slices of french bread and toast. Butter both side if you wish..
- Fill oven safe bowl with soup place toasted french bread on top and top with cheese..
- Broil until melted and slightly brown..
- Served with a panini..
If you find this "Baked French Onion" Soup recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.