Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for French Onion Egg Rolls recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect French Onion Egg Rolls recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to French Onion Egg Rolls recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Choice.
Healthy eating is nowadays a good deal more popular than before and rightfully so. There are many illnesses linked with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from conditions such as heart disease and high blood pressure. Although we’re always being counseled to follow healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not healthy for us. In all likelihood, a lot of people think that it takes too much work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically alter their way of life. In reality, however, just making a couple of minor changes can positively impact daily eating habits.
You can get results without eliminating foods from your diet or make considerable changes at once. It’s not a bad idea if you desire to make considerable changes, but the most vital thing is to gradually switch to making healthier eating selections. In time, you will likely discover that you will eat more and more healthy food as your taste buds get accustomed to the change. As you stick to your habit of eating healthier foods, you will find that you will not wish to eat the old diet.
To sum up, it is not hard to start to make healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to french onion egg rolls recipe. To cook french onion egg rolls you need 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make French Onion Egg Rolls:
- Take 6 of Egg Roll Wrappers.
- Take 1 cup of Shredded Provolone Cheese.
- You need 3 tbsp of Canola Oil.
- Take of Filling.
- You need 1 of Thin-Sliced Yellow Onion.
- Use 1 dash of Salt.
- Use 1/4 tsp of Ground Black Pepper.
- Use 1 tbsp of Extra Virgin Olive Oil.
- Provide 1 cup of Low-Sodium Beef Stock.
- Take 1 tbsp of Unsalted Butter.
Steps to make French Onion Egg Rolls:
- In a medium saucepan, heat extra virgin olive oil over low heat. Add sliced onions, salt, and pepper. Stir to coat, cover, and cook over low heat for 30 minutes..
- Stir cooked, softened onions and add beef stock. Increase heat to medium, cover, and cook for 10 minutes..
- Stir onion and stock mixture and increase heat to high. Add butter and stir continuously. Cook until liquid is almost completely evaporated (about 5 minutes). Should produce soft, brown onions with a glossy sauce..
- Transfer cooked onions to a smaller bowl and refrigerate for 1 hour..
- Preheat broiler to high..
- Remove cooled onions from refrigerator. Following the egg roll directions on the packaging, spoon equal portions of the onion mixture into each egg roll wrapper and roll them tightly. Make sure to moisten the corners to seal them..
- Pan fry the egg rolls in the skillet 3 at a time for about 2 minutes on each side or until brown and crispy. Transfer each cooked egg roll to a baking dish..
- Top egg rolls with shredded cheese and broil in broiler about 2-3 minutes or until cheese is brown and bubbly..
If you find this French Onion Egg Rolls recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.