Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Naughty French Onion Flavoured Couscous recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Naughty French Onion Flavoured Couscous recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Energy Raising Treats.
Healthy eating encourages a feeling of well being. When we eat more healthy foods and a smaller amount of the unhealthy ones we generally feel much better. A little bit of pizza will not cause you to feel as healthy as eating a fresh green salad. This can be a problem, nevertheless, when it comes to eating between snacks. Finding goodies that will help us feel better and increase our energy levels often involves lots of shopping and painstaking reading of labels. Why not try one of many following nutritious snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
If you are looking for a quick snack, you can’t go completely wrong with a whole grain one. A slice of whole wheat toast, for example is a great snack in the morning hours. When you require a fast snack on your way out the door, never forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Choosing whole grain foods is always much better than eating the processed grains we commonly find in our grocery stores.
You will not have to look far to find a wide range of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Deciding to live a healthy lifestyle can be as uncomplicated as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to naughty french onion flavoured couscous recipe. You can cook naughty french onion flavoured couscous using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Naughty French Onion Flavoured Couscous:
- Use 1/2 cup of Dried couscous.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Boiling water.
- Use 1 tbsp of of oil like rice bran or olive.
- You need 1 pinch of Dried or fresh thyme.
- You need 1 tsp of Dried onion flakes.
- Use 1 tbsp of Pre-fried dried onion flakes (found in international or Asian food shops).
- Take 1 tbsp of of quality soy sauce (add more to taste if needed).
Steps to make Naughty French Onion Flavoured Couscous:
- Note: all ingredients are for a single serve. Very simple to make a bigger batch though :-).
- In a heat proof bowl add the dried onions, thyme, couscous and oil. Make sure it is all flat and level. No need to mix ingredients..
- Gently pour in the boiling water and then the soy sauce. Carefully jiggle the bowl so that the liquid is evenly distributed. Again, don't mix it..
- Place a saucer or layer of tin foil over the top to keep the heat in. Set aside for 5-7mins so it can absorb all the liquid..
- Remove the cover and fluff up with a fork to serve..
- Can be easily reheated in the microwave if making ahead of time and is fantastic the next day. Just add a touch of water if it seems dry before reheating..
If you find this Naughty French Onion Flavoured Couscous recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.