Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect French onion soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to French onion soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Snacks that provide You Vitality.
We all know that having healthy foods can help us feel better within our bodies. When we eat more healthy meals and a lesser amount of of the unhealthy ones we generally feel much better. Eating more vegetables helps you feel better than eating a piece of pizza. Selecting healthier food choices can be challenging when it is snack time. You can spend numerous hours at the supermarket searching for an ideal snack foods to allow you to feel healthy. There’s nothing like one of these healthy foods when you need an energy-boosting snack.
Eating almonds is a wonderful option as long as you do not have a nut allergy. As an all-in-one power booster, almonds offer many health advantages. These types of nuts possess plenty of vitamins E, B2, and manganese. Tryptophan, an enzyme also found in turkey which induces drowsiness, is present in almonds. However, you won’t need a nap after eating almonds. Alternatively, these nuts help in lowering stress and provide a relaxing feeling throughout your body. Your emotional state can often be lifted simply by eating almonds.
You will find lots of healthy treats you can choose that don’t involve a lot of preparation or searching. Being healthy and balanced doesnt really need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite easy.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to french onion soup recipe. You can have french onion soup using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare French onion soup:
- Provide 25 g of butter.
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of olive oil.
- You need 500 g of red and yellow onions, thinly sliced.
- You need 1 tsp of brown sugar.
- You need 2 of garlic gloves, thinly sliced.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of plain flour.
- Get 800 ml of stock (traditionally beef stock is used but I only had chicken).
- You need 1 tsp of Marmite (I add this because I used chicken stock).
Instructions to make French onion soup:
- Melt and butter with the oil in a heavy pan, add the onions, cover and fry for around 10 minutes.
- Then sprinkle over the sugar and continue to cook, stirring regularly until the onions start to caramelise.
- Add the garlic. After a few minutes sprinkle in the flour and stir well.
- Add the stock (and Marmite if you are using chicken stock), cover and let it simmer for 15-20 minutes.
- This is great served with cheesy french bread.
If you find this French onion soup recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.