Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for French beans aloo ki sabzi recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best French beans aloo ki sabzi recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to French beans aloo ki sabzi recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Strength Raising Treats.
We all know that consuming healthy foods can help us truly feel better inside our bodies. When we eat more healthy foods and a smaller amount of the unhealthy ones we usually feel much better. Eating fresh vegetables helps you feel better than eating a piece of pizza. This is usually a problem, nonetheless, in terms of eating between goodies. Shopping for goodies can be a struggle because you have countless options. Why not try one of the following healthy snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Whole grain snacks are an superb choice for a fast balanced snack. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread coupled with some protein will maintain you until it’s time for the afternoon meal. When you require a fast treat on your way out the door, never forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Make the shift from refined products including white bread to the healthier whole grain options.
A large selection of easy health snacks is easily obtainable. Choosing to live a healthy lifestyle can be as uncomplicated as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to french beans aloo ki sabzi recipe. You can cook french beans aloo ki sabzi using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare French beans aloo ki sabzi:
- Take 500 gm of french beans.
- Provide 4 of medium size potato.
- Take 2 of onions finelly chopped.
- Prepare 3 of tomatoes finely chopped.
- Get 2 tsp of ginger garlic paste.
- Get 2 of chopped green chilli.
- Take to taste of Salt.
- Use 1/2 tsp of red chili powder.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of garam masala.
- Prepare 1 tsp of jeera /cumin seeds.
- Get 4 tsp of oil.
Instructions to make French beans aloo ki sabzi:
- All the veggies cut into small pieces..
- Take kadai heat the oil put jeera and crack them. Then add ginger garlic paste fry for 2 minutes..
- Add chopped onions fry for 2-3 minutes add tomato and all the spices in it.Mix it well..
- Add potato in the masala fry for 2-3 minutes then add French beans in it. And cover the lid for 10 minutes..
- After 10 minutes remove the lid and check it. Then fry for another 5 minutes without lid. When leaves oil of the sides of kadai then ready your French beans sabji. Enjoy with chapati Or rice as your choice..
If you find this French beans aloo ki sabzi recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.