Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best French fries with tomato omelette recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to French fries with tomato omelette recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Nutritious Energy Treats.
Enjoying healthy foods makes all the difference in the way you feel. Increasing our consumption of healthy foods while decreasing the intake of unhealthy ones plays a role in a more balanced feeling. A little bit of pizza doesn’t have you feeling as healthy as ingesting a fresh green salad. Sometimes it’s difficult to find healthier foods for something to eat between meals. Finding snacks that help us feel better and boost our stamina often involves lots of shopping and painstaking reading of labels. There’s nothing like one of these healthy foods when you need an energy-boosting snack food.
When searching for a convenient healthy snack, don’t forget about yogurt. Eating yogurt in place of a nutritious larger lunch isn’t a good idea. You can not beat yogurt when it comes to a wholesome snack though. It is a protein-rich source of wholesome nutritional vitamins. Yogurt is often eaten to help maintain the digestive system because it is so easily digestible by many people. Yogurt unites perfectly with nuts along with seeds. This minimizes your sugar absorption without lowering the taste of your snack.
You don’t have to look far to discover a wide variety of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. When you make the choice to be healthy, it’s easy to find what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to french fries with tomato omelette recipe. To make french fries with tomato omelette you only need 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make French fries with tomato omelette:
- You need 15 pieces of medium size potatoes.
- Provide 2 of large eggs.
- Use 1 of large tomato, diced.
- Provide of Vegetable oil.
- Use Pinch of salt.
- Take of Small size of diced onion.
- Provide of Small size of diced pepper.
- You need 1 1/2 of seasoning cubes.
- Take 1/2 teaspoon of ginger powder.
Instructions to make French fries with tomato omelette:
- Peel the potatoes, wash and cut into strings, add a pinch of salt and dip fry on a medium heat, after it's done, strain the oil.
- Break two eggs into the diced tomatoes and onions, add 1 1/2 seasoning cubes, 1/2 teaspoon of ginger powder, stir together.
- In a pan, add three tablespoons of oil, allow to sizzle, then turn in the egg mixture, stir fry on low heat, turn off the flame when it's done.
- Serve together with the french fries 🍟 and enjoy.
If you find this French fries with tomato omelette recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.