Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Spicy French Toast/Masala French Toast recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Spicy French Toast/Masala French Toast recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Strength Raising Snack foods.
Enjoying healthy foods tends to make all the difference in how we feel. If we eat more healthy meals and a smaller amount of the unhealthy ones we typically feel much better. A salad tends to make us feel a lot better than a piece of pizza (physically in any case). This is often a problem, however, in terms of eating between goodies. You can spend several hours at the supermarket searching for the right snack foods to allow you to feel healthy. Why not try some of the following nutritious snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
If you’re looking for a quick snack, you can’t go wrong with a whole grain one. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread along with some protein will keep you until it’s time for lunch. When you have to have a fast treat on your way out the door, never forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Whole grains are generally better than refined grains present in white bread.
A large selection of quick health snacks is easily accessible. Choosing to live a healthy lifestyle can be as easy as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to spicy french toast/masala french toast recipe. You can cook spicy french toast/masala french toast using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Spicy French Toast/Masala French Toast:
- Get 1 of egg.
- Provide 1/4 cup of milk.
- Provide 2 of bread slices.
- Use 1 tbspn of onion (chopped).
- Take 1 tbspn of tomato (chopped).
- Prepare 1 tbspn of coriander leaves (chopped).
- Use 1/4tsp of red chilli powder.
- Prepare 1/8 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Get 1/8 tsp of pepper powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Get As needed of Oil.
Steps to make Spicy French Toast/Masala French Toast:
- Keep all the ingredients ready. Add all the spices and salt to the egg and beat till fluffy..
- Add milk and beat again. Add the vegetables and mix well..
- Pour into a plate and dip the bread coating both sides..
- Heat a tawa and place the bread. Spread the vegetables over the bread and press gently. Drizzle oil on the side, flip both sides and cook evenly on medium heat..
If you find this Spicy French Toast/Masala French Toast recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.