Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best One Pot Dahi Pepper Chicken NO OIL recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to One Pot Dahi Pepper Chicken NO OIL recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Day-To-Day Life.
Healthy eating is today a good deal more popular than in the past and rightfully so. Poor diet is a contributing factor in health problems such as heart disease and hypertension which can put a drain on the economy. While we’re always being encouraged to stick with healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not beneficial for us. It is likely that a lot of people feel it will take great effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to their way of life. Contrary to that information, people can modify their eating habits for the better by carrying out some small changes.
Initially, you must be very careful when you are shopping for food that you don’t unthinkingly put things in your shopping cart that you no longer wish to eat. As an example, if you eat cereal for your breakfast, do you ever check to see what the sugar and salt content is before getting it? Eating a bowl of oatmeal will give you the energy to face the day while protecting your heart at the same time. If you’d rather not eat oatmeal on its own, try mixing in fresh fruits that can supply you with other healthy nutrients and as such, one small change to your diet has been achieved.
All in all, it is not hard to start to make healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to one pot dahi pepper chicken no oil recipe. You can have one pot dahi pepper chicken no oil using 19 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook One Pot Dahi Pepper Chicken NO OIL:
- You need 600 gm of Tender Chicken with Bones but without Skins Washed Cleaned & Dressed.
- Get of to tasteSalt.
- Take 800 gm of Plain Yoghurt.
- Use 2 tsp of Garam Masala Powder Homemade.
- Get 2-3 tsp of Roasted Cumin Seeds.
- Provide 1 tsp of Turmeric Powder.
- Use 3 tbsps of Ginger Garlic and Green Chilli Paste.
- Provide 3 tbsp of Onion Paste.
- You need 1 tbsp of Red Chilli Powder.
- You need 1 tbsp of Degi/Kashmiri Red Chilli Powder.
- Use 1 tsp of Black Pepper Powder.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Coriander Powder.
- Provide 1/2 Cup of Fresh Coriander Leaves Finely Chopped.
- Take 1 tsp of Coconut Sugar/Stevia.
- You need 2-3 tsp of Kasuri Methi.
- You need 1/2 Cup of Blanched French Beans Optional.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Butter.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Coriander Leaves.
- Take 2 tbsp of Fresh Cream Optional.
Instructions to make One Pot Dahi Pepper Chicken NO OIL:
- Take a large heavy bottomed pan Add in the entire aforementioned ingredients, chicken, curd, ground spices & wet masala pastes & mix everything well together until nicely combined.
- Except, the latter add on blanched veggies & the garnishing ingredients to be kept aside for later use.Set aside with the marinade for at least 1-2 hrs time before cooking with its lid on.
- Heat up a frying pan over the medium flame: NO OIL REQUIRED.(Yes, without any oil.Because, since it’s one pot chicken dish hence the marination & cooking- Both need be done in one pot itself & without using any oil at all).Add in the marinated Chicken to it.
- Sauté gently- Mix everything well together until nicely combined- Reduce the flame to low-medium & allow it to cook for at least 20-25 mins time (Until fully cooked)- Stirring occasionally, in between & checkout its consistency.
- Once cooked about 70% add in the blanched green beans- Mix well…Finish it up with freshly & finely chopped coriander leaves, a little more of garam masala & a dollop of butter to it (optional)- I didn’t use butter at all for the toppings.
- Add in some hot water (if required), I used a little. Once cooked well enough, turn off the flame & with its lid on let it sit on the hot oven for about another 10-15 mins time before serving it piping hot.
- Relish this DELISH with piping hot steamed rice or even Roti/Chapati/Nun/Paratha/Kulcha, etc.& share this very delicacy with others as well..
If you find this One Pot Dahi Pepper Chicken NO OIL recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.