Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Spanish-style French Toast recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Spanish-style French Toast recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Spanish-style French Toast recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be A Chore.
The benefits of healthy eating are now being given more publicity than ever before and there are many reasons for this. The overall economy is affected by the number of individuals who are suffering from diseases such as hypertension, which is directly related to poor eating habits. Even though we’re incessantly being encouraged to stick with healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not healthy for us. In all likelihood, a lot of people think that it takes a great deal of work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically alter their way of life. Contrary to that information, individuals can alter their eating habits for the better by implementing a few small changes.
You can see results without needing to remove foods from your diet or make huge changes right away. It’s not a bad idea if you wish to make big changes, but the most vital thing is to step by step switch to making healthier eating selections. As you become accustomed to the taste of healthy foods, you will realize that you’re eating more healthily than you did. Like many other habits, change takes place over a period of time and when a new way of eating becomes part of who you are, you will not feel the need to go back to your old diet.
Obviously, it’s not difficult to begin integrating healthy eating into your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to spanish-style french toast recipe. To cook spanish-style french toast you only need 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Spanish-style French Toast:
- Get 1 loaf of white bread- if you're using fresh bread it's recommended to use a crusty loaf.
- Prepare 250 ml of milk.
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- Take 4 of heaped tablespoons of sugar.
- Get 1/2 tsp of cinnamon.
- Take 1 tablespoon of oil (you choose which type!).
Instructions to make Spanish-style French Toast:
- Cut the bread into even slices- if it's pre-cut then super! Then dip the bread into the milk, making sure it's dunked on each side (shallow bowls work best for dipping.) After, drain off any excess milk from the bread..
- In a separate bowl beat the eggs. Then dip the bread slices into the eggs, again make sure that each side is well coated..
- In a shallow bowl mix the cinnamon and sugar, keep the bowl next to the hob- it's important later! Heat up the oil in a frying pan, when hot place the eggy bread into the pan. Flip the bread, making sure both sides are cooked (aim for golden brown.).
- Put the cooked bread into the sugar and cinnamon, straight from the pan so the sugar sticks. Use a fresh spatula to flip the bread so both sides are coated- a fish slice is great to help flipping. Place onto a plate covered with kitchen roll..
- ¡Maravillosa! Serve straight away- on it's own or with whatever you like, maple syrup, ice-cream or fresh fruit all taste delicious!.
If you find this Spanish-style French Toast recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.