Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Masala French Toast recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Masala French Toast recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Masala French Toast recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Day-To-Day Life.
The benefits of healthy eating are these days being given more attention than ever before and there are a number of reasons for this. There are a lot of health conditions associated with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from conditions such as heart disease and hypertension. Everywhere you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier lifestyle but on the other hand, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a damaging way. It is likely that a lot of people assume it will take great effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to their way of life. It is possible, however, to make some minor changes that can start to make a positive impact to our everyday eating habits.
The first change you need to make is to pay more attention to what you purchase when you do your food shopping as it is likely that you tend to pick up many of the things without thinking. For example, did you ever think to check how much sugar and salt are in your breakfast cereal? One nutritious alternative that can give you a positive start to your day is oatmeal. Mix in fruits or spices to improve how the oatmeal tastes and now you have a breakfast that can become a regular part of your new healthy diet.
Hence, it should be fairly obvious that it’s not difficult to add healthy eating to your life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to masala french toast recipe. To cook masala french toast you only need 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Masala French Toast:
- Provide 3 of eggs.
- Get 2 of onions.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of ginger garlic crushed.
- You need 1 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Get 1 tsp of red chilli powder.
- Provide as per taste of Salt.
- Get as required of Bread as needed cutted into small cubes.
- Provide as needed of Oil for shallow fry.
- Prepare 1 of Capcicum chopped.
- Take 1 tbsp of black pepper.
Steps to make Masala French Toast:
- Take a bread cut into cubes. Take one small mixer jar add onion Slices capcicum cutted into piece ginger garlic grind it coarsely..
- Take everything in a bowl from the jar. Beat 3 eggs. Add dry masala black pepper powder salt and whisk it well..
- Heat a non-stick pan. Keep in medium flame once it gets heat. Add 1 tbsp oil in it and spread it. Take one by one bread pieces dip in the egg mixture and place it in tawa. Cook both sides till golden brown or till egg cook..
- Masala french toast is read5 to serve. Serve with tomato ketchup and ginger tea….
- Note- in this recipe, you can toast the bread first and then dip into the egg mixture and then cook it. That also will be very nice. it gets crispy more. Try both the recipe and comment on us..
If you find this Masala French Toast recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.