Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Masala Walnut Pulao recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Masala Walnut Pulao recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be A Chore.
Choosing to eat healthily offers incredible benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. The overall economy is impacted by the number of men and women who are dealing with health conditions such as hypertension, which is directly linked to poor eating habits. No matter where you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy lifestyle but on the other hand, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a detrimental way. People typically believe that healthy diets call for a lot of work and will significantly change the way they live and eat. It is possible, however, to make a few small changes that can start to make a good impact on our everyday eating habits.
In order to see results, it is definitely not a necessity to drastically change your eating habits. If you wish to commit to a wholesale change, that is OK but the main thing at first is to try to make sure that you are making more healthy eating choices. In time, you will likely find that you will eat more and more healthy food as your taste buds get used to the change. Over time, your eating habits will change and your new eating habits will entirely replace the way you ate previously.
All in all, it is not hard to begin making healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to masala walnut pulao recipe. You can have masala walnut pulao using 16 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Masala Walnut Pulao:
- Use 2 cup of cooked rice.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of oil.
- Prepare 3-4 of green chillies.
- Provide 2 of bay leaf.
- You need 1/2 cup of walnut.
- Use 1/4 cup of diced potato.
- You need 1/4 cup of diced carrot.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of finely chopped onion.
- Get 1/4 cup of peas.
- Use 1/4 cup of french beans.
- Take 1 tsp of red chilli powder.
- Take 1 tbsp of pav bhaji masala.
- You need 1 tsp of garam masala powder.
- Take to taste of Salt.
- Take 1/2 cup of chopped tomatoes.
- Provide handful of chopped coriander leaves.
Instructions to make Masala Walnut Pulao:
- Firstly heat the oil in a pan. Once it's done add cumin seeds, green chilli and bay leaf. Wait for few seconds. Now add chopped onion and saute it for a minute now add Walnut and saute it too for a minute..
- Now add all the veggies in it and saute it for 5 minutes on low to medium flame. Then add all dry spices and salt (according to the veggies) and mix it well. Now add tomatoes and mix it well. Now add 1/4 cup water in it. Cover it with lid and cook it for 6-7 minutes on low flame..
- Once the veggies are cooked well now add cooked rice and salt(remember you already add the salt in veggies) and mix it well. Now cook it for 2 minutes on medium flame. After switch off the flame add coriander leaves and mix it well..
- Your masala walnuts Pulao is ready to eat. Enjoy!.
If you find this Masala Walnut Pulao recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.