Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Vegetable Pulao recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Vegetable Pulao recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Daily Life.
Healthy eating is nowadays a lot more popular than in the past and rightfully so. The overall economy is impacted by the number of people who suffer from conditions such as high blood pressure, which is directly related to poor eating habits. No matter where you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy way of life but but then, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a detrimental way. It is likely that lots of people feel it will take great effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to how they live. Contrary to that information, individuals can change their eating habits for the better by carrying out a couple of simple changes.
One initial thing you can do is to pay close attention to the choices you make when you’re shopping because you probably buy a lot of food items out of habit. For instance, if you eat cereal for your breakfast, do you ever check to see what the sugar and salt content is before purchasing? Consuming a bowl of oatmeal will provide you with the energy to face the day while protecting your heart simultaneously. By mixing in fresh fruit, you can make oatmeal taste better and, before you know it, you will have made a healthy change to your diet.
Hence, it should be somewhat obvious that it’s easy to add healthy eating to your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to vegetable pulao recipe. You can cook vegetable pulao using 13 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Vegetable Pulao:
- Provide 1 cup of basmati rice.
- You need 1.5 cups of water.
- Use 1 of thinly sliced onion.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of french beans.
- You need 1/2 cup of carrot.
- Provide 1/2 cup of peas.
- Get 1/2 tsp of ginger garlic paste.
- Get 1/2 tsp of cumin seeds.
- Use 1 of bay leaf.
- Use 2 of cloves.
- You need 2 of cinnamon.
- Provide 1 tbsp of oil.
- Take to taste of Salt.
Steps to make Vegetable Pulao:
- Rinse basmati rice a few times until the water runs clear. Then soak it and set aside for at least 15 to 20 mins. Meanwhile prepare the veggies..
- Now add oil to a cooker. Then add bay leaf, cinnamon, cloves and cumin seeds. When the spices begin to sizzle add sliced onion. Saute them well..
- When onions turns golden brown add ginger garlic paste. Saute well until the raw smell disappears. Do not burn..
- Add mixed veggies and saute everything well for 2-3 minutes..
- Pour 1.5 cups water and 1/2tsp salt as well..
- Bring the water to a rolling boil then add soaked and drained rice. Ensure there is no water in the rice. Otherwise the veg pulao will turn mushy. Stir gently..
- Cover the lid and cook veg pulao in pressure cooker on a medium high flame for one whistle. Immediately release pressure of the cooker..
- Gently mix everything with a spatula. Serve veg pulao hot with soup..
If you find this Vegetable Pulao recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.