Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Veg Pulao with seasonal winter Vegetables recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Veg Pulao with seasonal winter Vegetables recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Snacks that give You Power.
We all know that eating healthy foods can help us feel better in our bodies. We are likely to feel way less gross after we increase our consumption of wholesome foods and decrease our consumption of processed foods. A piece of pizza will not make you feel as healthy as consuming a fresh green salad. Sometimes it’s difficult to find healthier foods for snacks between meals. You can spend several hours at the food market searching for the right snack foods to help you feel healthy. Here are some healthy snacks that you can use when you need an instant pick me up.
Eating almonds is a fantastic alternative as long as you don’t have a nut allergy. As an all-in-one energy booster, almonds offer many health advantages. Almonds can be a natural way to obtain B vitamins together with other vitamins and minerals. They actually do, however, have tryptophan-the same enzyme that makes you tired after eating turkey. Having said that, you won’t need a nap after consuming almonds. Instead, these nuts aid in reducing stress and provide a soothing feeling throughout your body. Almonds frequently give you a general increased sense of well-being.
A large selection of instant health snacks is easily accessible. When you make the choice to be healthy, it’s simple to find just what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to veg pulao with seasonal winter vegetables recipe. To cook veg pulao with seasonal winter vegetables you need 21 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Veg Pulao with seasonal winter Vegetables:
- Take 1 cup of Long grain Basmati rice.
- You need 75 gms of carrot chopped.
- Provide 1/2 cup of fresh green peas shelled.
- Get 30 GMs of French beans chopped.
- Prepare 70 gms of big florets of Cauliflower.
- Provide 2 of small sized / 50 gms onion chopped.
- Get 10 gms of garlic (made into paste).
- Get 15gm of about an inch Ginger(made into paste).
- Provide 2 cups of Hot water.
- Take 2-3 tbsps of Ghee.
- Get as per taste of Salt.
- Get of Whole Garam masala.
- Provide 1 of small Cinnamon stick.
- Use 3 of Green Cardamom.
- Use 3-4 of Cloves.
- Prepare 1 of star anise.
- Get 1 of Mace.
- Get 1 of Bay leaf.
- Take 1/2 tsp of Shahi Jeera.
- You need 10-14 of Black pepper.
- You need 10-14 of White pepper.
Instructions to make Veg Pulao with seasonal winter Vegetables:
- Wash and soak the rice for at least 30 minutes. Boil some water. Meanwhile prepare all the ingredients required..
- After everything is ready, heat ghee in a thick bottom pot. Add the whole garam masalas/spices…once it starts crackling add chopped onion and saute…then the ginger garlic paste and saute for few minutes..
- Then add all the vegetables one by one and saute, add the salt and black pepper powder too, mix well and let all cook for 5 minutes or so…..
- Now drain and add the soaked rice and mix gently and cook for 1-2 minutes, then add 2 cups of water (use the same measuring cup in which had measured the rice), close the lid tightly and cook for 10 minutes. Then off the flame and let it rest for another 20 minutes and cook in its own heat and steam..
- Once done, open the lid. Mix it gently and serve with your favourite curry while it's still hot/warm. Bon Appetit!!!.
If you find this Veg Pulao with seasonal winter Vegetables recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.