Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Rava kichadi recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Rava kichadi recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Rava kichadi recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Treats that provide You Vitality.
Eating healthy foods can make all the difference in how we feel. We tend to feel way less gross after we increase our daily allowance of nutritious foods and decrease our consumption of junk foods. Eating more fresh vegetables helps you feel better than eating a piece of pizza. Deciding on healthier food choices can be difficult when it’s snack time. You can spend several hours at the food market searching for an ideal snack foods to allow you to feel healthy. Why not try some of the following wholesome snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
When searching for a convenient nutritious snack, don’t forget about yogurt. The fact is, many people will substitute a container of yogurt for a healthy lunch-something we don’t recommend. You can’t beat yogurt when it comes to a nutritious snack though. It consists of tons of calcium, proteins, and B vitamins. Yogurt is typically eaten to help manage the digestive system considering that it is so easily digestible by most people. Try putting in some wholesome nuts to unsweetened yogurt for a healthy snack idea. This minimizes your sugar consumption without reducing the taste of your snack.
You can find lots of healthy treats you can choose that never involve a lot of preparation or searching. Determining to live a healthy way of life can be as simple as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to rava kichadi recipe. To cook rava kichadi you only need 18 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Rava kichadi:
- Provide 1 cup of rava (coarse).
- Take 3 cups of water.
- Provide 1 of onion.
- You need 1 of tomato.
- Get 5 of green chillies.
- Use 1 tsp of fennel seeds.
- You need 1 of clove.
- Prepare 1 of cinnamon.
- Get 1/4 cup of green peas.
- Get 1 of carrot.
- Use 4 of french beans (green).
- Prepare 3 tsp of ghee.
- You need 1 tbsp of oil.
- Take 1 tsp of ginger garlic paste.
- Use to taste of Salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of curry leaves.
- Prepare pinch of turmeric powder.
- Use 1 tsp of corinader leaves.
Steps to make Rava kichadi:
- Pour ghee in a pan and fry rava for few seconds.
- Transfer the rava to a plate..
- Finely chop all the vegetables. Green chillies just slit.
- In the same pan pour oil. Then put clove, cinnamon, fennel seeds. Then add onions and green chillies.
- Saute the onions well. Add ginger garlic paste, Tomatoes and all the other vegetables.
- Fry for a minute. Then add salt and turmeric powder required. Keep the flame low.
- Add water, cover and cook till the vegetables are soft.
- Remove the lid. At this point add a spoon of ghee.
- Slowly add rava and keep stiring it with out lumps. when the rava is cooked and the water is absorbed cover it for a minute..
- Remove the lid after a minute and stir well. Turn off the flame when it's done.
- Add curry leaves and coriander leaves.
- Rava kichadi is ready to serve. Coconut green chilli chutney taste good with kichadi.
If you find this Rava kichadi recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.