Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Veg Kolhapuri recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Veg Kolhapuri recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Daily Life.
Healthy eating is nowadays a great deal more popular than in the past and rightfully so. The overall economy is affected by the number of individuals who are dealing with health problems such as hypertension, which is directly related to poor eating habits. Everywhere you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier lifestyle but then again, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a damaging way. Most people typically think that healthy diets call for much work and will significantly change the way they live and eat. Contrary to that information, individuals can modify their eating habits for the better by implementing a few small changes.
You can make similar changes with the oils that you use to cook your food. Olive oil, for example, has monounsaturated fats which are basically good fats that battle the effects of bad cholesterol. It also has vitamin E which is great for your skin, among other things. It might be that you already think that you eat fruit and veggies but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you get these. Organic foods are an excellent option and will reduce any possible exposure to toxic pesticides. Searching for a local supplier of fresh produce will give you the choice of consuming foods that still have most of the nutrients which are usually lost when produce has been kept in storage before it is sold.
Evidently, it’s not difficult to begin incorporating healthy eating into your life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to veg kolhapuri recipe. To make veg kolhapuri you only need 25 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Veg Kolhapuri:
- Use of For masala.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of whole coriander seeds.
- Get 1 teaspoon of cumin seeds.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of sesame seeds.
- You need 1 teaspoon of poppy seeds.
- Use 4-5 of kashmiri dry red chilies.
- You need 1 of small piece of cinnamon.
- Get 3-4 of cloves.
- Take 3 of green cardamom.
- Use 2 tablespoon of dessicated coconut.
- Use of Other ingredients.
- Prepare 3 teaspoon of oil.
- Use 3 teaspoon of ghee.
- Take 2 of finely chopped onion.
- Provide As needed of Tomato puree of 3 tomatoes.
- Use 1 teaspoon of garlic paste.
- Take 1 of cubed capsicum.
- You need to taste of Salt.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of turmeric powder.
- Prepare 1 of carrot.
- Use 1 of potato.
- Provide 8-10 of french beans.
- Provide 1/4 cup of cauliflower florets.
- Use 1/4 cup of green peas.
- Get 1 tablespoon of chopped coriander leaves.
Instructions to make Veg Kolhapuri:
- First prepare masala. In a small pan roast whole coriander seeds, cumin seeds, cloves, cinnamon piece, green cardamom, dry red chillies, poppy seeds and sesame seeds until golden. Then add dessicated coconut and roast for sometimes. Switch off the flame and cool down completely. Then grind in mixer grinder..
- In a pan boil enough water and addall vegetables like green peas, cubed potatoes, carrot, chopped french beans and cauliflower florets. Boil until well cooked. Don't over cook..
- In a pan heat oil and ghee. Add chopped onion and garlic paste. Saute till onion turns translucent. Add cubed capsicum and tomato puree. Saute till oil seperates..
- Add turmeric powder and prepared ground masala. Mix them. Add approximate 1/2 cup water. Add salt and mix well. Cover with lid and cook for 4-5 minutes. Add chopped coriander leaves and mix well..
- Tempting and spicy veg Kolhapuri is ready to serve. Serve with roti, paratha, nan or even plain rice..
If you find this Veg Kolhapuri recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.