Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Mix vegetables sabzi recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Mix vegetables sabzi recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mix vegetables sabzi recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Life.
Opting to eat healthily provides marvelous benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. There are many health conditions related to a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from conditions such as heart disease and high blood pressure. There are more and more campaigns to try to get us to lead a healthier lifestyle and all the same it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is very bad for our health. It is likely that lots of people assume it will take a lot of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to the way they live. It is possible, however, to make several simple changes that can start to make a difference to our day-to-day eating habits.
The first change you can make is to pay more attention to what you buy when you do your food shopping as it is likely that you have the tendency to pick up many of the things without thinking. For instance, did you ever think to check how much sugar and salt are in your breakfast cereal? A great healthy option can be porridge oats which have been shown to be beneficial for your heart and can give you good sustainable energy every day. You don’t like eating oatmeal on its own, you can easily mix in fresh fruits that can provide other healthy nutrients and as such, one simple change to your diet has been achieved.
Thus, it should be quite obvious that it’s not difficult to add healthy eating to your everyday life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to mix vegetables sabzi recipe. You can cook mix vegetables sabzi using 17 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Mix vegetables sabzi:
- Prepare 2 of medium sized chopped potatoes.
- Provide 1/2 cup of chopped capsicum.
- Provide 1/2 cup of chopped cauliflower.
- You need 1/2 cup of chopped carrots.
- Take 1/2 cup of chopped French beans.
- You need 1/2 cup of green peas.
- Provide 1 inch of chopped ginger.
- Get 1-2 of chopped green chillies.
- Use 1 of chopped onion.
- You need 2 of chopped tomatoes.
- Take to taste of Salt.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Turmeric powder.
- Use 1 tsp of Coriander powder.
- Take 1/2 tsp of Red chilli powder.
- Take 1 tsp of Garam masala.
- Provide 2 tsp of Fresh chopped coriander for garnishing.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of oil.
Instructions to make Mix vegetables sabzi:
- Heat oil in a large pan or kadahi over medium heat.
- Add cumin seeds, when cumin starts to pop up add finely chopped ginger and finely chopped green chilli along with chopped onions..
- Futher cook the tomatoes for 4-5 minutes over medium high heat till they start becoming pulpy. stir them once or twice and reduce the heat to minimum..
- Now add salt, red chilli powder, coriander powder, turmeric powder..
- Add all the chopped mixed vegetables. Cover the lid and keep the heat at a minimum..
- If vegetables are cooked through add garam masala powder and serve in a serving dish. And garnish with fresh chopped coriander. Serve mix vegetable sabzi with fresh paratha or Roti..
If you find this Mix vegetables sabzi recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.