Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Baked French Toast! recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Baked French Toast! recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Baked French Toast! recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Vitality Treats.
Healthy eating promotes a feeling of health and wellbeing. When we eat more healthy foods and a lesser amount of of the bad ones we generally feel much better. A salad tends to make us feel better than a piece of pizza (physically at any rate). Sometimes it’s hard to find wholesome foods for something to eat between meals. You can spend numerous hours at the supermarket searching for the perfect snack foods to allow you to feel healthy. Here are some healthy snacks which you can use when you need an instant pick me up.
For anybody who is not allergic to nuts, try having some almonds! Almonds are usually considered a super food because they are packed full of ingredients that help boost our energy while keeping us healthy. Different vitamins and minerals are found in these wonderful nuts. Almonds, like turkey, have the enzyme tryptophan that may often cause you to be sleepy. However, you will not need a nap after eating almonds. These nuts unwind the muscles and supply a general sense of peace. Your emotional state is often lifted by simply eating almonds.
You will find lots of healthy snack foods you can choose that do not involve a lot of preparation or searching. When you make the determination to be healthy, it’s simple to find exactly what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to baked french toast! recipe. You can have baked french toast! using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Baked French Toast!:
- Use 5 of beaten eggs.
- Get To taste of Brown sugar.
- Get To taste of Cinnamon Powder.
- Use 1.5 L of water.
- Prepare 250 g of brown sugar.
- Prepare 2 of lemon zest.
- Use 3 of cinnamon sticks.
- Get 1 teaspoon of Vanilla extract.
- Get 1 tablespoon of butter.
- You need 14 slices of bread.
Steps to make Baked French Toast!:
- Make a syrup with water, sugar, lemon zest, cinnamon sticks, vanilla extract and butter. Boil for 25 minutes, covered..
- Spread butter or olive oil on an oven tray, then sprinkle with a mix of brown sugar and cinnamon..
- Put a pan in low heat and wet the bread slices in the sugar syrup, drain lightly with the help of a spatula. Pass them through the beaten egg and place them on the tray.
- Sprinkle with the brown sugar and cinnamon mixture. Bake in a preheated oven at 190 ° C for 10 minutes and enjoy!.
If you find this Baked French Toast! recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.