Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best French Mushroom Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to French Mushroom Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Day-To-Day Life.
Opting to eat healthily offers incredible benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. The overall economy is affected by the number of people who suffer from diseases such as hypertension, which is directly linked to poor eating habits. Even though we’re incessantly being counseled to adopt healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not beneficial for us. It is likely that a lot of people believe it will take lots of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to their way of life. Contrary to that information, individuals can modify their eating habits for the better by carrying out a few simple changes.
One initial thing you can do is to pay close attention to the choices you make when you’re at the grocery since you most likely buy a lot of food items out of habit. As an example, most probably you have never checked the box of your favorite cereal to find out how much sugar it has. Consuming a bowl of oatmeal will supply you with the energy to face the day while protecting your heart at the same time. By adding fresh fruit, you can make oatmeal taste better and, before you know it, you will have made a healthy change to your diet.
Hence, it should be fairly obvious that it’s easy to add healthy eating to your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to french mushroom soup recipe. To make french mushroom soup you need 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare French Mushroom Soup:
- Take 2 cups of Mushrooms (button or regular variety).
- Use 2 medium of Onions.
- Provide 1 tsp of Chopped garlic.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of Butter.
- Provide 1 tsp of Black pepper.
- Take as per taste of Salt.
- Take 2 pinches of Sugar.
- Get 1/2 tsp of Thyme.
- Get 1/4 tsp of Rosemary.
- You need 3 cups of Vegetable stock or water.
- Get As required of Cornflour 1 tablespoon mixed in 2 tablespoons water as a paste.
Instructions to make French Mushroom Soup:
- First, wash the mushrooms and dry them. Then cut into cubes and keep. Wash, peel and chop the onions in medium-sized pieces..
- Heat a soup pot/ pan. Add the butter. Do not let it smoke. Just when it starts melting, add the onions and garlic. Add 2 pinches of salt to soften the onions..
- Saute' all really well for 2 minutes. When onions become light golden, add the mushrooms and saute' them well..
- When they release water, cover and cook for 5 minutes..
- Then add the herbs, black pepper, sugar, cornflour paste and salt. Add 1 cup water and cover. Cook till the mushrooms are soft and aromatic. Then remove from flame and cool completely..
- Then blend it in a mixer by adding 1 cup water or stock to smooth paste. Strain the mixture and again keep on flame on low heat. Adjust the seasoning..
- Remove after a light boil and serve piping hot with your choice of bread, buns, baguette layered with herb flavoured cheese or butter. Enjoy!.
If you find this French Mushroom Soup recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.