Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Bow tie pasta recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Bow tie pasta recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be Difficult.
Opting to eat healthily provides great benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. There are a number of illnesses related to a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from health problems such as heart disease and hypertension. There are more and more efforts to try to get us to adopt a healthier way of living and nonetheless it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is not good for our health. It is likely that lots of people assume it will take great effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to how they live. It is possible, however, to make some simple changes that can start to make a good impact on our day-to-day eating habits.
You can make similar modifications with the oils that you use to cook your food. Olive oil is a monounsaturated fat which can help to lower bad cholesterol. It is also a good source of Vitamin E which has numerous benefits and is also terrific for your skin. Although you may already eat a great deal of fruits and vegetables, you might want to consider how fresh they are. If at all possible, go for organic produce that has not been sprayed with harmful chemical substances. You can be certain that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can locate a local supplier as you will be able to get the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest.
Hence, it should be fairly obvious that it’s not at all difficult to add healthy eating to your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to bow tie pasta recipe. You can cook bow tie pasta using 13 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Bow tie pasta:
- Provide 200 gm of bow tie pasta.
- Use 70 gm of butter.
- Prepare 1 of onion chopped.
- Take 7 pods of garlic chopped.
- You need 1 tsp of crushed ginger.
- Provide 2 tbsp of spring onion chopped.
- Get 3 tbsp of mushroom chopped.
- Use 1 of carrot long cut.
- You need 6 of french bean cut into halves.
- You need 3 of baby corn cut into pieces.
- Provide 1 tsp of black pepper.
- Get as per taste of salt.
- You need 1 tsp of white oil.
Instructions to make Bow tie pasta:
- Boil the water with little oil n salt.Allow to cook around 10 mins then drain it with a help of a seive..
- Add butter to the the pan n add salt chopped onion, garlic n crushed ginger.Saute it well..
- Now add carrot,baby corn n beans.Saute it well.Add boiled pasta stir it well. Off the flame n add spring onion n black pepper..
- Now the dish is ready to serve..
If you find this Bow tie pasta recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.