Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Veg biryani recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Veg biryani recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Veg biryani recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Nutritious Energy Goodies.
Healthy and balanced eating promotes a feeling of well being. We are likely to feel way less gross whenever we increase our daily allowance of wholesome foods and lower our consumption of unhealthy foods. Eating fresh vegetables helps you feel a lot better than eating a portion of pizza. Choosing healthier food choices can be tough when it’s snack time. Shopping for snacks can be a struggle because you have so many options. Why not try one of the following wholesome snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
If you’re looking for a fast snack, you can’t go wrong with a whole grain one. A bit of whole wheat toast, for instance is a great snack in the early morning. When you have to have a fast treat on your way out the door, don’t forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Whole grains are usually better than highly processed grains included in white bread.
You can find lots of healthy treats you can choose that don’t involve a lot of preparation or searching. Being healthy doesnt have to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite uncomplicated.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to veg biryani recipe. To cook veg biryani you need 22 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Veg biryani:
- Prepare 300 gm of long basmati rice cooked.
- Use 1 bowl of chopped French beans (100 gm).
- Provide 1 cup of chopped onion 100 gm.
- Provide 1/2 cup of chopped tomatoes 50 gm.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of chopped carrots.
- Use 1/2 cup of green peas.
- Provide 1 tbsp of chilli ginger paste.
- Use 1 tbsp of green garlic chopped.
- You need 1 tsp of garam masala.
- Get 1 tsp of biriyani masala.
- You need 1 tbsp of chopped cashews & raisins.
- Get 2 tbsp of desi ghee.
- Use 2-3 of tej patta.
- Get 4-5 of long, pieces of cinnamon.
- You need 1 tbsp of cumin seeds.
- Use 1/2 tsp of asfoetida.
- Provide to taste of Salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Get 1 tsp of red chili powder.
- Use as per required of Water.
- Get 1 tbsp of coriander for garnishing.
- Use 1 tbsp of grated cheese (optional).
Instructions to make Veg biryani:
- First parboil all the veggies (except onion) in boiling water..
- For cooking rice……wash it & soak it in the water for 10 minutes & then cook it in a pan separately by adding salt and necessary water..
- Now take a nonstick pan. Add 2 tbsp desi ghee, tej patta,cumin seeds and long.add asfoetida and ginger chilli paste. Stir it well..
- Add chopped onion and green garlic…saute it for 2 minutes.
- Add parboiled vegetables like French beans,carrots,green peas,capsicum etc.Add all spices mentioned in the ingredient box.stir it well.Also add little amount of water..
- Thereafter add cooked rice into it..and stir it..add garam masala n Biriyani masala also add cashew n raisins and stir it well..
- Finally garnish it with coriander and grated cheese (optional) n took out in a serving bowl…
If you find this Veg biryani recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.