Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Fried French Beans Masala recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Fried French Beans Masala recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Life.
Making the decision to eat healthily provides marvelous benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. The overall economy is affected by the number of people who are suffering from health problems such as high blood pressure, which is directly associated with poor eating habits. There are more and more campaigns to try to get us to follow a more healthy lifestyle and still it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is not good for our health. People typically believe that healthy diets call for much work and will significantly alter how they live and eat. It is possible, though, to make some simple changes that can start to make a good impact on our day-to-day eating habits.
One initial thing you can do is to pay close attention to the choices you make when you’re shopping for food since you most likely purchase lots of items out of habit. For example, if you have cereal for breakfast, do you ever look to see what the sugar and salt content is before getting it? A superb healthy option can be porridge oats which have been shown to be beneficial for your heart and can give you good sustainable energy every day. Add fruits or spices to improve how the oatmeal tastes and now you have a breakfast that can become a usual part of your new healthy eating plan.
Thus, it should be quite obvious that it’s easy to add healthy eating to your life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to fried french beans masala recipe. To make fried french beans masala you need 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Fried French Beans Masala:
- You need 200 grams of french beans.
- Take 6-7 of garlic cloves.
- Use 1 of onion chopped.
- Get 2 of tomatoes chopped.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of red chilli powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Provide 1 tsp of coriander powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of dry mango powder.
- Get to taste of Salt.
- Provide 1 tbsp of oil.
- Use 1/2 tsp of cumin seeds.
Steps to make Fried French Beans Masala:
- Wash and cut the beans finely, take a wok add oil and heat it. Crackle the cumin seeds..
- Add chopped garlic and online and sauté till raw smell goes off. Now add chopped tomatoes and cook until they get mushy..
- Once the tomatoes get cooked properly add all the spices and very little water and cook all the spices..
- Add the chopped french beans and cover and cook till they get tender. Serve this delicious and tasty side dish with roti and rice..
If you find this Fried French Beans Masala recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.