Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Khichdi for toddlers recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Khichdi for toddlers recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Khichdi for toddlers recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Choice.
The benefits of healthy eating are nowadays being given more attention than ever before and there are many reasons why this is so. Poor diet is a leading factor in health conditions such as heart disease and hypertension which can place a drain on the economy. Wherever you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier lifestyle but but then, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a damaging way. Most people typically assume that healthy diets require a lot of work and will significantly change the way they live and eat. Contrary to that information, people can alter their eating habits for the better by implementing some simple changes.
These changes are possible with all kinds of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you put on bread. Olive oil is a monounsaturated fat which can help to lower bad cholesterol. It can also be good for your skin since it is a great source of vitamin E. It could be that you already feel that you eat fruit and leafy greens but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you buy these. Organic foods are a great option and will reduce any possible exposure to deadly pesticides. Searching for a local supplier of fresh produce will give you the choice of eating foods that still contain almost all of the nutrients which are oftentimes lost when produce has been kept in storage before selling it.
As you can see, it’s not hard to start integrating healthy eating into your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to khichdi for toddlers recipe. You can have khichdi for toddlers using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Khichdi for toddlers:
- You need 1/4 cup of Rice.
- Provide 1/4 cup of Moong dal.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of French beans chopped.
- You need 1 of Tomato mashed.
- Get 1 of Carrot grated.
- Use 1 tbsp of Cauliflower.
- You need 1/4 tsp of Salt.
- Get 1 of Chicken stock cube.
- Take 1 tbsp of Oil.
- Use 1 tbsp of Ghee.
- Use 1 tsp of ginger garlic paste.
- Use 2 cups of Water.
Instructions to make Khichdi for toddlers:
- Keep ready all the veggies chop the beans, grate the carrots and also mash the tomato and cut cauliflower..
- Now add 1tbsp oil in a pot add the tomatoes grated carrots and ginger garlic paste cook it for 1 min then add the cauliflower and French beans, add the salt and the chicken stock cube.(Be careful with the salt because the stock cube also contains salt.).
- Rinse the dal n rice and add it into the pot. Cook it nicely until its soft and mushy so that the kids can get the soft bolus of food to gobbled up..
- Serve it hot add a tbsp of ghee over it to enhance the flavor and enrich your dish. They will surely luv it..
If you find this Khichdi for toddlers recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.