Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best French beans stir fry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to French beans stir fry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Day-To-Day Life.
Deciding to eat healthily offers marvelous benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. The overall economy is impacted by the number of people who suffer from health problems such as high blood pressure, which is directly linked to poor eating habits. Everywhere you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy way of life but but then, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a terrible way. People typically think that healthy diets demand a lot of work and will significantly alter how they live and eat. It is possible, though, to make several small changes that can start to make a difference to our day-to-day eating habits.
One initial thing you can do is to pay close attention to the choices you make when you’re shopping as you most likely choose a lot of items out of habit. For instance, has it crossed your mind to check how much sugar and salt are in your preferred cereal? A good healthy alternative can be porridge oats which have been found to be beneficial for your heart and can give you good sustainable energy every day. Add fruits or spices to improve the flavor and now you have a breakfast that can become a usual part of your new healthy eating plan.
As you can see, it is not difficult to start making healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to french beans stir fry recipe. To cook french beans stir fry you only need 17 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make French beans stir fry:
- Use 250 gms of French beans.
- Provide 1 of medium potato.
- Prepare 1 of medium carrot.
- Take 1 tsp of desiccated coconut.
- Use 1 tsp of sesame seeds.
- Use 1/2 tsp of mustard seed.
- Take 4-5 of garlic cloves.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of ginger chilli paste.
- You need 1/2 tsp of carom seeds.
- Provide 1 tbs of coriander powder.
- Use 1/4 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Use 1/4 tsp of red chilli powder.
- Take Pinch of asafoetida.
- Get 1 tsp of garam masala.
- You need of to taste salt.
- Use 1/4 tsp of sugar.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of oil.
Steps to make French beans stir fry:
- Take french beans, wash,remove vein from sides & cut into small pieces. Take potato & carrot,wash, peel skin & chop finely. Slice garlic cloves..
- Heat oil in pan, add mustard seed, when splutter turn flame to low add desicatted coconut & sessme seeds saute for 1 minute. Add ginger chilli paste & garlic saute for 1 minute..
- Add french beans, potato,turn flame to high saute for 2 minutes. Now add turmeric powder, red chilli powder, coriander powder, garam masala, carom seeds & mix well. Saute for 2 minutes..
- Add carrot & salt. Now add ¼ cup hot water, cover lid & cook on high flame for 2 minutes now turn on flame to low, cook for 7-8 minutes, stir occasionally. Now add sugar cook till dissolve. Relish with roti..
If you find this French beans stir fry recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.