Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect French beans curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to French beans curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Thing To Follow.
The benefits of healthy eating are nowadays being given more attention than ever before and there are many reasons why this is so. Poor diet is a contributing factor in health conditions such as heart disease and hypertension which can put a drain on the economy. There are more and more campaigns to try to get people to follow a healthier way of living and all the same it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is often bad for our health. In all probability, a lot of people think that it takes too much work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically alter their way of life. It is possible, though, to make several simple changes that can start to make a good impact on our everyday eating habits.
You can obtain results without eliminating foods from your diet or make huge changes at once. If you want to commit to a wholesale change, that is fine but the main thing at first is to try to make sure that you are making more healthy eating choices. As you get accustomed to the taste of these foods, you will discover that you’re eating more healthily than you did. As you stick to your habit of eating healthier foods, you will discover that you no longer wish to eat the old diet.
Thus, it should be quite obvious that it’s not difficult to add healthy eating to your life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to french beans curry recipe. To make french beans curry you only need 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook French beans curry:
- Get 200 gm of Carrot.
- Use 200 gm of French beans.
- You need 1 of Onion.
- You need 2 tbsp of Grated coconut.
- Prepare as needed of oil.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Mustard seeds.
- You need 1/4 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Provide to taste of salt.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of Red chilli powder.
- Take 1/2 tsp of Sambhar masala powder.
- Take as needed of water.
Instructions to make French beans curry:
- Cut french beans and carrot into small pieces..
- Heat kadai. Pour oil. Once heated add mustard seeds and chopped onions. Then add turmeric powder. Fry it..
- Once onion becomes golden brown, add vegetables and needed salt..
- Now pour needed water to cook the vegetables and allow to cook..
- Once it is cooked, add red chilli and sambar masala powder and mix well..
- Finally add grated coconut and mix well. Healthy french beans curry is ready to serve..
If you find this French beans curry recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.