Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best French beans stir fried recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to French beans stir fried recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be A Chore.
The benefits of healthy eating are nowadays being given more attention than ever before and there are many reasons for doing this. The overall economy is impacted by the number of individuals who are dealing with health problems such as hypertension, which is directly associated with poor eating habits. No matter where you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier way of living but on the other hand, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a damaging way. Most people typically believe that healthy diets require much work and will significantly change how they live and eat. Contrary to that information, individuals can modify their eating habits for the better by making a few small changes.
These types of changes are easy to accomplish with all types of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you put on bread. For example, monounsaturated fat such as olive oil can help to offset the bad cholesterol in your diet. It can likewise be beneficial for your skin as it is a superb source of vitamin E. Although you may already consume a great deal of fruits and veggies, you may want to consider how fresh they are. Organic foods are a great choice and will reduce any possible exposure to harmful pesticides. You can ensure that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can locate a local supplier since you will be able to buy the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest.
As you can see, it is not difficult to start making healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to french beans stir fried recipe. To cook french beans stir fried you need 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare French beans stir fried:
- Get 1 Cup of Green beans Trimmed.
- You need as per taste of Salt.
- Provide as needed of Soya sauce.
- Take 1 tsp of ginger.
- Prepare 1 tsp of garlic.
- Get 1/4 tsp of red pepper flakes.
- Take as required of Oil.
Instructions to make French beans stir fried:
- Bring a pot of water to a boil, season with salt and add the green beans. Boil 1 minute, drain and rinse with cold water, then place on a kitchen towel to dry thoroughly..
- Combine the soy sauce in a small bowl or measuring cup and place within reach of your wok or pan. Place the garlic, ginger and red pepper flakes in another small container near the burner..
- Heat a 14-inch flat-bottomed wok or a 12-inch skillet over high heat until a drop of water evaporates within a second or two when added to the pan. Swirl in the oil by adding it to the sides of the pan and swirling the pan. Add the garlic and ginger, stir-frying for no more than 10 seconds, and then add the green beans. Toss together, then add the soy sauce and sherry and stir-fry for one to two minutes, until the beans are crisp-tender. Remove from the heat and serve..
If you find this French beans stir fried recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.