Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect French beans curry recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best French beans curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to French beans curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Choice.
Choosing to eat healthily has great benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. The overall economy is impacted by the number of individuals who suffer from health conditions such as high blood pressure, which is directly related to poor eating habits. Everywhere you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier lifestyle but but then, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a terrible way. It is likely that a lot of people assume it will take a lot of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to the way they live. Contrary to that information, individuals can change their eating habits for the better by carrying out a few simple changes.
These types of changes are easy to accomplish with all kinds of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you put on bread. For example, monounsaturated fat such as olive oil can help counter the bad cholesterol in your diet. Olive oil can likewise be beneficial for your skin as it is an excellent source of vitamin E. It could be that you already feel that you consume fruit and leafy greens but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you purchase these. Organic foods are a superb option and will reduce any possible exposure to harmful chemicals. You can ensure that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can locate a local supplier since you will be able to buy the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest.
Hence, it should be fairly obvious that it’s easy to add healthy eating to your everyday life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to french beans curry recipe. You can have french beans curry using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make French beans curry:
- Prepare 2 tbsp of oil.
- Take 1/2 tsp of cumin / jeera.
- Use 1 tsp of kasuri methi.
- Take 1 of onion,finely chopped.
- Get 1 tsp of ginger garlic paste.
- Provide 400 grams of beans, chopped.
- Use ½ tsp of turmeric.
- Get 1/2 tsp of kashmiri red chilli powder.
- Provide 1 tsp of coriander powder.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of garam masala.
- Prepare 3/4 tsp of salt.
- Provide 1 of tomato, roughly chopped.
Instructions to make French beans curry:
- Firstly, in a large kadai heat 2 tbsp oil and saute ½ tsp cumin and 1 tsp kasuri methi until it turns aromatic.add 1 onion, 1 tsp ginger garlic paste and saute well..
- Further, add 400 grams beans and stir fry for 2 minutes..
- Also add ½ tsp turmeric, ½ tsp chilli powder, 1 tsp coriander powder, ½ tsp garam masala, ½ tsp and ¾ tsp salt.saute for a minute or until spices are well combined. cover and cook for 5 minutes or until beans are half cooked..
- Now take tomato and make a paste in mixer grinder..
- Now add paste in kadai.cover and simmer for 5 minutes..
- Finally, enjoy french beans ki sabji with chapati or rice..
If you find this French beans curry recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.