Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best French Onion Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to French Onion Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Snacks that give You Energy.
Healthy eating encourages a feeling of wellness. We have a tendency to feel way less gross whenever we increase our daily allowance of wholesome foods and lower our consumption of unhealthy foods. Eating more fresh vegetables helps you feel much better than eating a portion of pizza. This is usually a problem, nonetheless, with regards to eating between snacks. You can spend hours at the grocery store searching for an ideal snack foods to help you feel healthy. There’s nothing like one of these simple healthy foods if you want an energy-boosting snack food.
If you are looking for a quick snack, you can’t go completely wrong with a whole grain one. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread along with some protein will sustain you until it’s time for lunch. Eating on the run can easily be healthier with wholesome chips and crackers. Make the change from refined products just like white bread to the healthier whole grain alternatives.
You do not have to look far to find a wide variety of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. When you make the choice to be healthy, it’s easy to find exactly what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to french onion soup recipe. You can cook french onion soup using 15 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook French Onion Soup:
- You need 2 of Lbs. Onions.
- Get 4 cloves of Garlic.
- Use Splash of White Wine.
- Get 4 Tbs. of Butter.
- Take of Few Shakes of Worcestershire Sauce.
- Provide of Squirt of Mustard.
- Take 2 Pinches of Oregano.
- Use 2 Pinches of Parsley.
- You need 3 Tbs. of Flour.
- Take of French Bread.
- Use of Cheddar Cheese.
- Use 1.5 Liters of Beef Broth.
- Get of Black Pepper.
- You need of Salt.
- Take 1 of Bay Leaf.
Instructions to make French Onion Soup:
- Half, peel and dice onions. Place in a large bowl. Peel and dice garlic, reserve in another bowl..
- Heat butter on medium low heat. Add in onions and season. Stir occasionally..
- Slowly cook these onions. When the onions are browning nicely, add in the garlic. Cook until browned. Add a healthy slash of white wine. Cook out the alcohol..
- After onions are looking caramelized, add in the flour. Stir and cook a few more minutes. They should be looking very appealing by now..
- Add in bay leaf, oregano, parsley stock, Worcestershire sauce and a squirt of mustard. Stir, cover, reduce heat to low..
- Make four little mounds of cheese and place them on a pan. Turn the heat on medium and allow them to melt. When they’re brown around the edges, turn off the heat..
- Serve with bread and cheese. A sandwich is never a bad idea..
If you find this French Onion Soup recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.