Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Beans masala recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Beans masala recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Beans masala recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Stamina Raising Snack foods.
We are very mindful that having healthy meals can help us really feel better in our bodies. Whenever we eat more healthy meals and less of the bad ones we typically feel much better. A salad tends to make us feel better than a piece of pizza (physically at any rate). Choosing healthier food choices can be tough when it’s snack time. Shopping for goodies can be a struggle because you have so many options. Here are a few healthy snacks that can be used when you need an instant pick me up.
Eating almonds is an excellent alternative as long as you don’t possess a nut allergy. Almonds have a multitude of health and fitness benefits and are an excellent choice when you require a shot of energy. Almonds can be a natural way to obtain B vitamins along with other vitamins and minerals. Almonds, like turkey, come with the enzyme tryptophan which may often cause you to be sleepy. Regarding almonds, however, they wont cause you to really miss a nap. Rather, these nuts help to reduce stress and provide a soothing feeling throughout your body. Your emotional state is often lifted by simply eating almonds.
You will not have to look far to locate a wide range of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. When you make the decision to be healthy, it’s simple to find what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to beans masala recipe. You can cook beans masala using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Beans masala:
- You need 1/2 cup of french beans chopped.
- Take 1 of onion- sliced.
- Get 1 tsp of Garam masala Powder.
- You need 1 tsp of red chilli powder.
- Use 1 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of cumin seeds.
- Provide to taste of Salt.
- Take 2 tsp of oil.
- Prepare as per required of Water.
Steps to make Beans masala:
- Heat oil in a kadai add cumin seeds and the sliced onions fry till golden brown add the beans and fry for a few mins..
- Add chili powder, Turmeric powder, garam masala powder and stir well and fry for a min, then and salt mix well, add water and cover the lid and cook on slow flame till the beans are cooked well..
- After cooked serve with chapatis or rice..
If you find this Beans masala recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.