Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Frenh beans in creamy gravy recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Frenh beans in creamy gravy recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Stamina Boosting Treats.
We all know that consuming healthy meals can help us feel better inside our bodies. If we eat more healthy snacks and a smaller amount of the unhealthy ones we generally feel much better. A bit of pizza will not cause you to feel as healthy as eating a fresh green salad. Choosing healthier food choices can be tough if it is snack time. Shopping for goodies can be a struggle because you have a great number of options. There’s nothing like one of these brilliant healthy foods if you want an energy-boosting snack food.
When searching for a convenient nutritious snack, make sure you remember about yogurt. Often people elect to eat yogurt over a balanced lunch which is not the best idea. Low fat yogurt makes a fantastic snack, nonetheless. It contains tons of calcium, proteins, and B vitamins. Easily digestible, yogurt can actually help your digestive tract work correctly depending upon the culture used to make it. Yogurt unites beautifully with nuts and seeds. This reduces your sugar intake without lowering the taste of your snack.
There are lots of healthy snacks you can choose that do not involve a lot of preparation or searching. Being healthy and balanced doesnt need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite simple.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to frenh beans in creamy gravy recipe. To make frenh beans in creamy gravy you need 16 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Frenh beans in creamy gravy:
- Provide 4 of onions.
- Get 2 of tomatoes.
- Get 1 inch of ginger pieces.
- Prepare 3-4 of garlic cloves.
- Get 1 of green chilli chopped.
- Prepare 100 gm of French beans.
- Take 2 tbsp of cream or malai.
- Use 2 tbsp of curd.
- Provide to taste of Salt.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of red chilli powder.
- Get 1 tsp of coriander powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of cumin seeds.
- Take 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- Take 50 gm of paneer.
- Take 1 tbsp of garam masala powder.
Instructions to make Frenh beans in creamy gravy:
- Wash and cut all vegetables..
- Blanch French beans about 5 minutes and transfer it into cold water..
- In a kadai add olive oil or any cooking oil when hot add cumin seeds when cracked add chopped 1 onion,ginger chopped, garlic chopped and chopped green chilli stir it until translucent..
- Now add spices,tomato puree and cream or fresh malai..
- Add blanched French beans and onion slices and curd cover with lid and cook 5 minutes. Add garam masala powder and garnish with grated paneer. Serve hot with nan,roti or paratha..
If you find this Frenh beans in creamy gravy recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.