Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for French Beans ki sabzi (fansi dhokli nu shaak) recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best French Beans ki sabzi (fansi dhokli nu shaak) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to French Beans ki sabzi (fansi dhokli nu shaak) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Wholesome Power Goodies.
We are very mindful that having healthy snacks can help us feel better within our bodies. We are likely to feel way less gross after we increase our intake of nutritious foods and lower our consumption of processed foods. A little bit of pizza does not cause you to feel as healthy as eating a fresh green salad. This is often a problem, nevertheless, when it comes to eating between snacks. You can spend numerous hours at the supermarket searching for an ideal snack foods to help you feel healthy. Why not try one of many following nutritious snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
While searching for a convenient healthy snack, don’t forget about yogurt. In fact, lots of people will substitute a container of yogurt for a healthy lunch-something we do not recommend. As a snack, however, yogurt is one of the best things you can reach for. It is made up of a lot of calcium, proteins, and B vitamins. Yogurt is very easy for the physical body to digest and, dependent on the type of culture used to make the yogurt youre eating, can also help manage your digestive system. Yogurt unites beautifully with nuts as well as seeds. It’s an excellent approach to delight in a flavorful snack without the need of too much sugar.
You will find lots of healthy snacks you can choose that never involve a lot of preparation or searching. Being healthy and balanced doesnt need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite uncomplicated.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to french beans ki sabzi (fansi dhokli nu shaak) recipe. To make french beans ki sabzi (fansi dhokli nu shaak) you only need 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook French Beans ki sabzi (fansi dhokli nu shaak):
- Take 200 gm of French beans diced.
- Get as required of Oil.
- You need 4-5 of garlic cloves finely chopped.
- Prepare as needed of Salt.
- Use as per taste of Red chilli powder.
- Get As needed of Coriander powder.
- Take as required of Turmeric powder.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of Ajwain.
- Use 2 tbsp of whole wheat flour.
- Provide 1 tbsp of besan.
- Prepare as needed of Mustard seeds.
- Provide 1 tbsp of Jeera (cumin seeds).
- Provide As per taste of Hing (asafoetida).
Steps to make French Beans ki sabzi (fansi dhokli nu shaak):
- Dice the frenchbeans and finely chopped garlic.
- Take oil in pan add rye, zeera, then add hing, garlic and saute it for 1 min, now add french beans add salt, turmeric powder and cover it and cook for 5 to 10 mins till frenchbeans becomes soft..
- Now add red chilli powder, dhaniya powder and mix well, cover it and cook for 5 mins..
- For Dhokli: Take bowl add whole wheat flour, besan, ajwain,salt, turmeric powder, red chilli powder, dhaniya powder, oil 1 tsp and mix well and just add 1 tsp water and form a dough..
- Now divide dough in small equal parts and with hands form dhoklis in round shape.Now add all dhoklis in sabzi and cover it and cook for 5 to 7 mins till it gets cooked.Serve it with chapati's, paratha etc..
If you find this French Beans ki sabzi (fansi dhokli nu shaak) recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.