Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Beans Poriyal recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Beans Poriyal recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be A Chore.
The benefits of healthy eating are today being given more publicity than ever before and there are a number of reasons for this. The overall economy is affected by the number of individuals who are suffering from health problems such as hypertension, which is directly related to poor eating habits. There are more and more campaigns to try to get us to follow a more healthy way of living and still it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is often bad for our health. Most likely, a lot of people believe that it takes a great deal of work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically alter their way of life. Contrary to that information, individuals can alter their eating habits for the better by making a couple of simple changes.
The first change you can make is to pay more attention to what you buy when you shop for food as it is likely that you tend to pick up many of the things without thinking. For example, has it crossed your mind to check how much sugar and salt are in your breakfast cereal? A good healthy option can be porridge oats which have been proven to be great for your heart and can give you good sustainable energy each day. By mixing in fresh fruit, you can give your oatmeal a better flavor and, before you know it, you will have made a positive change to your diet.
Evidently, it’s not at all difficult to start incorporating healthy eating into your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to beans poriyal recipe. You can cook beans poriyal using 12 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Beans Poriyal:
- You need 200 gms of French beans.
- Get 1 tbsp of yellow moong dal.
- You need 1/4 cup of fresh or frozen coconut.
- Take 2 of green chillies.
- You need 5-6 of garlic cloves.
- Use 1 tbsp of oil.
- Take 1/2 tsp of mustard seeds.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of cumin seeds.
- Provide to taste of Salt.
- You need 5-6 of Curry leaves.
- Take 1 inch of ginger.
- You need 1/4 tsp of turmeric powder.
Steps to make Beans Poriyal:
- Wash n clean french beans. Then Chopped beans finely..
- Rinse moong dal 2-3 times and soak in water..
- Grind coconut, green chillies, ginger and garlic together.
- Heat oil in kadhai.. Add cumin and mustard seeds in it add ready coconut mixture in it saute it for 2-3 minutes then add salt and turmeric powder in it..
- Add chopped French beans in it. Mix it and let it cook for 3-4 minutes..
- Add soaked moong dal in it mix it well and cook it..
- Cook it till moong dal and beans turns soft. Add little water if necessary..
- Poriyal is south Indian side dish served with Rice -Sambar-Rasam. It is very tasty.
If you find this Beans Poriyal recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.