Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Vegetable sizzler recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Vegetable sizzler recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Wholesome Energy Treats.
We all know that consuming healthy snacks can help us really feel better in our bodies. We tend to feel way less gross after we increase our intake of healthy foods and reduce our consumption of unhealthy foods. Eating more fresh vegetables helps you feel a lot better than eating a piece of pizza. This is often a problem, however, in terms of eating between meals. Finding snacks that will help us feel better and increase our energy levels often involves lots of shopping and meticulous reading of labels. There’s nothing like one of these brilliant healthy foods when you really need an energy-boosting snack.
If you are looking for a fast snack, you can’t go drastically wrong with a whole grain one. A piece of whole wheat toast, for instance is a great snack in the morning hours. When you need a fast treat on your way out the door, never forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Make the change from refined products such as white bread to the healthier whole grain choices.
A large assortment of instant health snacks is easily accessible. When you make the choice to be healthy, it’s easy to find what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to vegetable sizzler recipe. To cook vegetable sizzler you need 54 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Vegetable sizzler:
- You need of For cheese sauce.
- Get 1 of big tomato paste.
- Use 1 tablespoon of oil.
- Provide 1 tablespoon of garlic.
- Prepare 1 cup of milk.
- Get of as per taste Salt.
- Get 1 teaspoon of oregano.
- Take 1 teaspoon of chilli flakes.
- Prepare 1 cup of processed cheese (grated).
- Provide 1 pinch of black pepper powder.
- Use as needed of Water.
- Prepare of For aloo tikki.
- You need 4 of Potato.
- Take 4 tablespoon of french beans.
- Prepare 2 tablespoon of carrot chopped.
- Take 1 tablespoon of coriander.
- Use 2 tablespoon of bread crumbs.
- Take of as per taste Salt.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of chat masala.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of black pepper powder.
- Prepare of as required Bread crumbs for coating.
- Get As needed of Oil for frying.
- Use of For Barbeque sizzler sauce.
- Prepare 3 tablespoon of jaggery.
- Provide 1 of Lemon sized tamarind.
- Prepare 2 of tej patta.
- Provide 1 tablespoon of red chilli powder.
- You need 2 of cloves.
- Provide 1/2 teaspoon of cumin powder.
- Prepare 6 piece of garlic.
- Provide 1/4 cup of vinegar.
- Provide 1/4 cup of water.
- Use 2 tablespoon of worcestershire sauce.
- Prepare 2/3 cup of ketchup.
- Prepare of For french fries.
- Use 2 of potato.
- Use as needed of Oil for frying.
- Use of For butter corn rice.
- Use 1 tablespoon of garlic butter.
- Take 2-3 tablespoon of frozen corn.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of coriander.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of black pepper powder.
- Prepare of as per taste Salt.
- Use 1 cup of half boiled rice.
- Get of For veggies.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of butter.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of chopped garlic.
- Take 1 teaspoon of oil.
- Prepare 1 cup of total (broccoli,babycorn,beans,paneer,capsicum,carrot).
- Take of as per taste Black pepper and salt.
- Get 1 pinch of sugar.
- Provide of To make sizzler.
- Get of as per taste Butter.
- You need 1/2 of Cabbage.
Steps to make Vegetable sizzler:
- To make cheese sauce Heat a pan and add in oil and butter and let it melt and then add garlic and tomato paste and stir till everything mix and cook it for 3 minutes. Then add salt, oregano, chilli flakes, black pepper powder and mix it well. Let it cook for 5 minutes. Add in grated cheese and milk and mix it till the cheese melts and milk boils. Stir it continuously in circular movement. After 10-15 minutes the mixture would become like a thick gravy. Now the cheese sauce is ready.
- To make aloo tikki In a vessel take boiled potatoes and then add in the carrot and beans, coriander, bread crumbs, salt, chat masala, and black pepper powder. Now smash the potatoes with help of hands and mix everything well. Then make tikki from this mixture. And coat it with bread crumbs. Now the tikki is ready Fry it..
- To make barbeque sizzler sauce In a sauce pan add jaggery, tamarind, tej patta, red chilli powder, cloves, cumin powder, finely chopped garlic, vinegar, and water and ketchup in sauce pan and then add worcestershire sauce. Mix it well and cook it for 5 minutes or till it becomes thick on medium flame. After 5 minutes the sauce is ready..
- To make french fries Cut the potato in a shape of french fries Now fry then in hot oil. French fries are now ready..
- To make butter corn rice In a wok add the garlic butter,as soon a butter melts,add in sweet corn(you can even add carrot and kidney beans and capsicum veggies of your choice) and coriander and stir it well. Add in salt, black pepper powder and cook it for 5 minutes. Now add the half cooked rice in this and stir it and cook it for 2 more minutes. Now the butter corn rice is ready..
- To make veggies In a wok add butter and garlic and oil, add in the veggies and paneer (slice the veggies in a long cuts). Now add black pepper and salt to taste. And cook it till all veggies are 90% cooked Then add sugar to enhance flavours and cook it on high flame for 2 minutes. Now the veggies are ready..
- To make sizzler take a sizzler plate or if you dont have take a iron pan and heat it properly. After it becomes hot add one layer of cabbage so that sizzler does not burn. Now add in the veggies and french fries. Then add in the butter corn rice, and aloo tikki. Now add the barbecue sizzler sauce and cheese sauce. Then add butter on the iron plate as it gives more sizzling effect..
- Now your sizzler is ready to eat…
If you find this Vegetable sizzler recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.